In a recent interview with BlackFilm.com, he talked about maybe staring in the English version remake of hit French film “The Intouchables.”
“I’ve seen it and yes, I have been talking with them (producers) about doing it,” he said. “I hope something will come out of it because I really like the movie and they are in the process of getting it together. So there’s a possibility that it might happen.”
The film is just in the beginning stages of development – producers are still rounding up key players like the director. Variety reported earlier this year that “Bridesmaids” director Paul Fieg was being recruited along with Colin Firth to play a co-starring role.
Based on a true story, “Intouchables” captures the unlikely pairing of a handicapped millionaire and his ex-con caretaker. Established in hilarious tragedy, the film was released in the U.S. over the summer, becoming the highest grossing foreign film in North America.
Watch the trailer for “The Intouchables”:
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here