*Wow, this was a sad turn of events.
Yesterday, a clown collapsed in front of spectators at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and was pronounced dead at the hospital on Thursday.
The 67-year-old man, identified as Robert Blasetti, went into cardiac arrest while making balloon animals at the corner of Sixth Avenue and West 39th Street, reports the Associated Press.
A Macy’s spokesman said the store was “saddened to report” that a parade marcher had had a medical emergency, but he did not say if the man was a Macy’s employee.
A civilian NYPD worker also was pronounced dead at the hospital after suffering an apparent heart attack on the parade route.
Read/learn more at the NY Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here