*Wow, this was a sad turn of events.
Yesterday, a clown collapsed in front of spectators at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and was pronounced dead at the hospital on Thursday.
The 67-year-old man, identified as Robert Blasetti, went into cardiac arrest while making balloon animals at the corner of Sixth Avenue and West 39th Street, reports the Associated Press.
A Macy’s spokesman said the store was “saddened to report” that a parade marcher had had a medical emergency, but he did not say if the man was a Macy’s employee.
A civilian NYPD worker also was pronounced dead at the hospital after suffering an apparent heart attack on the parade route.
Read/learn more at the NY Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here