*Wow, this was a sad turn of events.
Yesterday, a clown collapsed in front of spectators at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and was pronounced dead at the hospital on Thursday.
The 67-year-old man, identified as Robert Blasetti, went into cardiac arrest while making balloon animals at the corner of Sixth Avenue and West 39th Street, reports the Associated Press.
A Macy’s spokesman said the store was “saddened to report” that a parade marcher had had a medical emergency, but he did not say if the man was a Macy’s employee.
A civilian NYPD worker also was pronounced dead at the hospital after suffering an apparent heart attack on the parade route.
Read/learn more at the NY Post.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here