Apparently he didn’t leave a good impression, somehow encouraging a convicted pervert to run.
Former Congressman Mel Reynolds who was convicted of having a sexual relationship with an underage campaign worker in 1995, announced his candidacy for Jackson’s old job. Not only did he have sex with a minor, but he also got caught with child porn and participating in wire fraud.
He’s going for the whole ‘I’m a better person’ thing. Reynolds spoke in front of a sign that read, “Redemption,” acknowledging that he’s made some mistakes in his life, but no one is perfect.
In the meantime, there’s word that Jackson may have gotten tipped off about the federal investigation and decided to go ‘nuts’ before he got caught up in any handcuffs.
And the plot thickens.
He resigned from his position after being reelected for a ninth term.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here