Despite my urge to immediately change back to my iPod, I actually listened. It was disgusting. All I have to say is: MEN hold on to your daughters!
Fill their minds and spirits with things that boost their self confidence and self worth! Tell them how INTELLIGENT they are, and their inner beauty is what’s most important.
Not the bullsh*t they hear in these songs. Provide ways for them to fuel their passions and dreams, so they don’t end up being referenced in the lyrics of a rap song one day.
Azja Pryor, a mother, is an event planner and animal activist. She is also the daughter of EURweb contributing writer and editor, DeBorah B. Pryor. She is based in Southern California.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here