Despite my urge to immediately change back to my iPod, I actually listened. It was disgusting. All I have to say is: MEN hold on to your daughters!
Fill their minds and spirits with things that boost their self confidence and self worth! Tell them how INTELLIGENT they are, and their inner beauty is what’s most important.
Not the bullsh*t they hear in these songs. Provide ways for them to fuel their passions and dreams, so they don’t end up being referenced in the lyrics of a rap song one day.
Azja Pryor, a mother, is an event planner and animal activist. She is also the daughter of EURweb contributing writer and editor, DeBorah B. Pryor. She is based in Southern California.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here