Despite my urge to immediately change back to my iPod, I actually listened. It was disgusting. All I have to say is: MEN hold on to your daughters!
Fill their minds and spirits with things that boost their self confidence and self worth! Tell them how INTELLIGENT they are, and their inner beauty is what’s most important.
Not the bullsh*t they hear in these songs. Provide ways for them to fuel their passions and dreams, so they don’t end up being referenced in the lyrics of a rap song one day.
Azja Pryor, a mother, is an event planner and animal activist. She is also the daughter of EURweb contributing writer and editor, DeBorah B. Pryor. She is based in Southern California.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here