Despite my urge to immediately change back to my iPod, I actually listened. It was disgusting. All I have to say is: MEN hold on to your daughters!
Fill their minds and spirits with things that boost their self confidence and self worth! Tell them how INTELLIGENT they are, and their inner beauty is what’s most important.
Not the bullsh*t they hear in these songs. Provide ways for them to fuel their passions and dreams, so they don’t end up being referenced in the lyrics of a rap song one day.
Azja Pryor, a mother, is an event planner and animal activist. She is also the daughter of EURweb contributing writer and editor, DeBorah B. Pryor. She is based in Southern California.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here