Despite my urge to immediately change back to my iPod, I actually listened. It was disgusting. All I have to say is: MEN hold on to your daughters!
Fill their minds and spirits with things that boost their self confidence and self worth! Tell them how INTELLIGENT they are, and their inner beauty is what’s most important.
Not the bullsh*t they hear in these songs. Provide ways for them to fuel their passions and dreams, so they don’t end up being referenced in the lyrics of a rap song one day.
Azja Pryor, a mother, is an event planner and animal activist. She is also the daughter of EURweb contributing writer and editor, DeBorah B. Pryor. She is based in Southern California.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here