Jackie Christie’s daughter, Chantel, sat with Laura Govan during an episode of “Basketball Wives” and just put all her family’s dirty dirt out there on international television.
She blamed her mother for causing a relationship strain between her and her father; said Jackie allowed her sister Takari to be homeless for three months; and she mentioned that Jackie may have favored Chantel over her sister because of her skin color and weight.
But she later expressed remorse for throwing her family under the bus.
“I was in a bad place in MY life. Was it right? No.” Chantel tweeted. “Was it “all lies”? No. Was it 4 “publicity”? No. Did I kno where Laura was coming from? NO. Do I regret it? I regret airing my personal life out 2 sm1 who, I now feel, had malicious intent.”
She followed up with, “I regret addressing it publicly, at all. You all can believe WHATEVER you would like to.”
It appeared though that she had some mixed feeling about the incident, especially after receiving harsh criticism over her venting session, saying that she doesn’t regret doing what she did in that moment, but mentioned that it never should’ve happened.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here