Jackie Christie’s daughter, Chantel, sat with Laura Govan during an episode of “Basketball Wives” and just put all her family’s dirty dirt out there on international television.
She blamed her mother for causing a relationship strain between her and her father; said Jackie allowed her sister Takari to be homeless for three months; and she mentioned that Jackie may have favored Chantel over her sister because of her skin color and weight.
But she later expressed remorse for throwing her family under the bus.
“I was in a bad place in MY life. Was it right? No.” Chantel tweeted. “Was it “all lies”? No. Was it 4 “publicity”? No. Did I kno where Laura was coming from? NO. Do I regret it? I regret airing my personal life out 2 sm1 who, I now feel, had malicious intent.”
She followed up with, “I regret addressing it publicly, at all. You all can believe WHATEVER you would like to.”
It appeared though that she had some mixed feeling about the incident, especially after receiving harsh criticism over her venting session, saying that she doesn’t regret doing what she did in that moment, but mentioned that it never should’ve happened.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here