*Wow, what an inspirational story. It makes us wonder why we didn’t think of that, too. 🙂
So what the heck are we talking about, you ask?
Well, David Otunga, the WWE star and significant other to singer Jennifer Hudson, did what we didn’t think of. After hearing that Hostess, the company that makes Twinkies and all those other delicious to eat, but really bad for your sweet snacks, is going out of business, he jumped in his car and headed for the Hostess outlet in Chicago to get his hands on as many snacks as he could.
Unfortunately he was too late. The outlet was … OUT of EVERYTHING. Undaunted, Otunga headed for the nearest supermarket and got hooked up with a whole cart full of decadent, but bad for you Hostess goodies.Roughly 80,000 calories worth, reports TMZ.
And what was Mr. Otunga’s motivation for going after all that sweet stuff from the now history Hostess company?
“I don’t want my son to go without Twinkies,” he said.
Good Dad, Bad Dad.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here