*Wow, what an inspirational story. It makes us wonder why we didn’t think of that, too. 🙂
So what the heck are we talking about, you ask?
Well, David Otunga, the WWE star and significant other to singer Jennifer Hudson, did what we didn’t think of. After hearing that Hostess, the company that makes Twinkies and all those other delicious to eat, but really bad for your sweet snacks, is going out of business, he jumped in his car and headed for the Hostess outlet in Chicago to get his hands on as many snacks as he could.
Unfortunately he was too late. The outlet was … OUT of EVERYTHING. Undaunted, Otunga headed for the nearest supermarket and got hooked up with a whole cart full of decadent, but bad for you Hostess goodies.Roughly 80,000 calories worth, reports TMZ.
And what was Mr. Otunga’s motivation for going after all that sweet stuff from the now history Hostess company?
“I don’t want my son to go without Twinkies,” he said.
Good Dad, Bad Dad.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here