*Wow, what an inspirational story. It makes us wonder why we didn’t think of that, too.
So what the heck are we talking about, you ask?
Well, David Otunga, the WWE star and significant other to singer Jennifer Hudson, did what we didn’t think of. After hearing that Hostess, the company that makes Twinkies and all those other delicious to eat, but really bad for your sweet snacks, is going out of business, he jumped in his car and headed for the Hostess outlet in Chicago to get his hands on as many snacks as he could.
Unfortunately he was too late. The outlet was … OUT of EVERYTHING. Undaunted, Otunga headed for the nearest supermarket and got hooked up with a whole cart full of decadent, but bad for you Hostess goodies.Roughly 80,000 calories worth, reports TMZ.
And what was Mr. Otunga’s motivation for going after all that sweet stuff from the now history Hostess company?
“I don’t want my son to go without Twinkies,” he said.
Good Dad, Bad Dad.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here