*New York City is still reeling over a heinous crime committed in the city’s sacred Central Park in 1989.
But this time around, the political crusher that came down on five youth and sent them to jail in a crucial part of their development is on trial.
Five youth that became known as the Central Park Five consists of Raymond Santana, Korey Wise, Yusef Salaam, Kevin Richardson, and Antron McCray.
In the new Ken Burns’ documentary, you take an unbelievable ride through the true story of the falsely accused boys’ lives as they were locked in jails for more than a decade and proven to be innocent 13 years after the crime.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here