*Did you see the Bravo special of “RHoA – Hair Stylists Tell All?”
First of all, it was a riot simply because it was a real version of “Men on Film,” remember the skit from “In Living Color?”
You should have seen it. Miss Lawrence and Derek J were high fiving it up and gossiping their booties off about the happenings behind the scenes of the show.
Miss Lawrence cleared the air about his relationship with booted co-star Sharee Whitfield, saying he’s always there for her no matter what, and doesn’t have an issue with anyone on the show.
In the meantime, Derek went in on Kandi Burruss being the root of all miscommunication on the show.
“Miss Kandi can’t repeat a story correctly at all. So, by the time the story gets back to somebody else, it be all wrong by the time it gets out of Kandi’s mouth,” said Derek, who feels he gets caught up in the drama. He added that NeNe Leakes went a year without speaking to the stylist because he remained friends with her rival, Kim Zolciak.
The whole episode was just a hot hilarious mess for every reason you can list.
Chile, you need to watch these two go in on folks. They a hoot!:
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here