*Did you see the Bravo special of “RHoA – Hair Stylists Tell All?”
First of all, it was a riot simply because it was a real version of “Men on Film,” remember the skit from “In Living Color?”
You should have seen it. Miss Lawrence and Derek J were high fiving it up and gossiping their booties off about the happenings behind the scenes of the show.
Miss Lawrence cleared the air about his relationship with booted co-star Sharee Whitfield, saying he’s always there for her no matter what, and doesn’t have an issue with anyone on the show.
In the meantime, Derek went in on Kandi Burruss being the root of all miscommunication on the show.
“Miss Kandi can’t repeat a story correctly at all. So, by the time the story gets back to somebody else, it be all wrong by the time it gets out of Kandi’s mouth,” said Derek, who feels he gets caught up in the drama. He added that NeNe Leakes went a year without speaking to the stylist because he remained friends with her rival, Kim Zolciak.
The whole episode was just a hot hilarious mess for every reason you can list.
Chile, you need to watch these two go in on folks. They a hoot!:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here