*Did you see the Bravo special of “RHoA – Hair Stylists Tell All?”
First of all, it was a riot simply because it was a real version of “Men on Film,” remember the skit from “In Living Color?”
You should have seen it. Miss Lawrence and Derek J were high fiving it up and gossiping their booties off about the happenings behind the scenes of the show.
Miss Lawrence cleared the air about his relationship with booted co-star Sharee Whitfield, saying he’s always there for her no matter what, and doesn’t have an issue with anyone on the show.
In the meantime, Derek went in on Kandi Burruss being the root of all miscommunication on the show.
“Miss Kandi can’t repeat a story correctly at all. So, by the time the story gets back to somebody else, it be all wrong by the time it gets out of Kandi’s mouth,” said Derek, who feels he gets caught up in the drama. He added that NeNe Leakes went a year without speaking to the stylist because he remained friends with her rival, Kim Zolciak.
The whole episode was just a hot hilarious mess for every reason you can list.
Chile, you need to watch these two go in on folks. They a hoot!:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here