*Did you see the Bravo special of “RHoA – Hair Stylists Tell All?”
First of all, it was a riot simply because it was a real version of “Men on Film,” remember the skit from “In Living Color?”
You should have seen it. Miss Lawrence and Derek J were high fiving it up and gossiping their booties off about the happenings behind the scenes of the show.
Miss Lawrence cleared the air about his relationship with booted co-star Sharee Whitfield, saying he’s always there for her no matter what, and doesn’t have an issue with anyone on the show.
In the meantime, Derek went in on Kandi Burruss being the root of all miscommunication on the show.
“Miss Kandi can’t repeat a story correctly at all. So, by the time the story gets back to somebody else, it be all wrong by the time it gets out of Kandi’s mouth,” said Derek, who feels he gets caught up in the drama. He added that NeNe Leakes went a year without speaking to the stylist because he remained friends with her rival, Kim Zolciak.
The whole episode was just a hot hilarious mess for every reason you can list.
Chile, you need to watch these two go in on folks. They a hoot!:
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here