*Did you see the Bravo special of “RHoA – Hair Stylists Tell All?”
First of all, it was a riot simply because it was a real version of “Men on Film,” remember the skit from “In Living Color?”
You should have seen it. Miss Lawrence and Derek J were high fiving it up and gossiping their booties off about the happenings behind the scenes of the show.
Miss Lawrence cleared the air about his relationship with booted co-star Sharee Whitfield, saying he’s always there for her no matter what, and doesn’t have an issue with anyone on the show.
In the meantime, Derek went in on Kandi Burruss being the root of all miscommunication on the show.
“Miss Kandi can’t repeat a story correctly at all. So, by the time the story gets back to somebody else, it be all wrong by the time it gets out of Kandi’s mouth,” said Derek, who feels he gets caught up in the drama. He added that NeNe Leakes went a year without speaking to the stylist because he remained friends with her rival, Kim Zolciak.
The whole episode was just a hot hilarious mess for every reason you can list.
Chile, you need to watch these two go in on folks. They a hoot!:
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here