*Diana Ross will join “The X Factor” judge Demi Lovato and “Gangnam Style” sensation Psy to headline the annual Christmas in Washington special airing Dec. 21 on TNT.
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle will attend, and TNT’s late night host Conan O’Brien will host the telecast, to be taped in Washington D.C.’s National Building Museum, for the second consecutive year.
Additional performers include “Smash” star Megan Hilty, former “The Voice” finalist Chris Mann and “American Idol” winner Scotty McCreery.
This is the 14th year TNT will be broadcasting “Christmas in Washington.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here