*Diana Ross will join “The X Factor” judge Demi Lovato and “Gangnam Style” sensation Psy to headline the annual Christmas in Washington special airing Dec. 21 on TNT.
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle will attend, and TNT’s late night host Conan O’Brien will host the telecast, to be taped in Washington D.C.’s National Building Museum, for the second consecutive year.
Additional performers include “Smash” star Megan Hilty, former “The Voice” finalist Chris Mann and “American Idol” winner Scotty McCreery.
This is the 14th year TNT will be broadcasting “Christmas in Washington.”
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here