His work is well respected and he does everything with excellence. But someone on his team totally dropped the bomb in Vegas when his luxury steak house was shut down after health officials discovered 51 violations.
Trump Steak House was serving up the best of expired, unlabeled, mishandled, and improperly stored food, and selling it all for top dollar.
Old caviar, expired yogurt, weeks old veal stock, outdated duck and the list goes on, were among the food items discovered during an inspection.
In response, the hotel manager conducted an overhaul of the restaurant. Within hours, it was back up and running after apparently passing a second inspection.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here