His work is well respected and he does everything with excellence. But someone on his team totally dropped the bomb in Vegas when his luxury steak house was shut down after health officials discovered 51 violations.
Trump Steak House was serving up the best of expired, unlabeled, mishandled, and improperly stored food, and selling it all for top dollar.
Old caviar, expired yogurt, weeks old veal stock, outdated duck and the list goes on, were among the food items discovered during an inspection.
In response, the hotel manager conducted an overhaul of the restaurant. Within hours, it was back up and running after apparently passing a second inspection.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here