His work is well respected and he does everything with excellence. But someone on his team totally dropped the bomb in Vegas when his luxury steak house was shut down after health officials discovered 51 violations.
Trump Steak House was serving up the best of expired, unlabeled, mishandled, and improperly stored food, and selling it all for top dollar.
Old caviar, expired yogurt, weeks old veal stock, outdated duck and the list goes on, were among the food items discovered during an inspection.
In response, the hotel manager conducted an overhaul of the restaurant. Within hours, it was back up and running after apparently passing a second inspection.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here