His work is well respected and he does everything with excellence. But someone on his team totally dropped the bomb in Vegas when his luxury steak house was shut down after health officials discovered 51 violations.
Trump Steak House was serving up the best of expired, unlabeled, mishandled, and improperly stored food, and selling it all for top dollar.
Old caviar, expired yogurt, weeks old veal stock, outdated duck and the list goes on, were among the food items discovered during an inspection.
In response, the hotel manager conducted an overhaul of the restaurant. Within hours, it was back up and running after apparently passing a second inspection.
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here