It was a hot mess and certainly sets the tone for the rest of the season. By the way, that first episode was Bravo’s most watched premiere in history, raking in more than 3.2 million total viewers.
On to the juicy stuff.
So it looks like Greg and NeNe are back on the love train. He wants her back, but the “very rich” former stripper isn’t going back that easy. At least it appears that way. She says her old man needs to prove himself worthy of her time, fame and money. It’s almost like they never separated.
But it gets real good when we get to Phaedra. Ok, so she and her man Apollo are obviously trying for baby number two. Does her hubby know this?
Cynthia Bailey is doing her thing with the debut of Bailey’s Modeling Agency. But somebody is trying to sabotage her reputation, probably not intentionally. New cast member and former beauty queen Kenya Moore tagged along during the Jet Beauty of the Week casting call. What a disaster. Before the first girl made it down the runway, her mouth was flapping off. Everyone else was terribly disgusted with her comments, “Coochie crack, @ss crack” and so on. She even got into it with one of the coordinators, as if she was Simon Cowell during audition week on “American Idol.” It was a hot mess. Kenya is better seen and not heard.
There’s always more. Check out Bravotv.com for more updates.
The next episode airs next Sunday at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here