It was a hot mess and certainly sets the tone for the rest of the season. By the way, that first episode was Bravo’s most watched premiere in history, raking in more than 3.2 million total viewers.
On to the juicy stuff.
So it looks like Greg and NeNe are back on the love train. He wants her back, but the “very rich” former stripper isn’t going back that easy. At least it appears that way. She says her old man needs to prove himself worthy of her time, fame and money. It’s almost like they never separated.
But it gets real good when we get to Phaedra. Ok, so she and her man Apollo are obviously trying for baby number two. Does her hubby know this?
Cynthia Bailey is doing her thing with the debut of Bailey’s Modeling Agency. But somebody is trying to sabotage her reputation, probably not intentionally. New cast member and former beauty queen Kenya Moore tagged along during the Jet Beauty of the Week casting call. What a disaster. Before the first girl made it down the runway, her mouth was flapping off. Everyone else was terribly disgusted with her comments, “Coochie crack, @ss crack” and so on. She even got into it with one of the coordinators, as if she was Simon Cowell during audition week on “American Idol.” It was a hot mess. Kenya is better seen and not heard.
There’s always more. Check out Bravotv.com for more updates.
The next episode airs next Sunday at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here