*How many times does one have to see a PSA on drinking and driving?
There’s always someone out there that swears they driving is not affected by their drinking. Some even think they drive better after drinking.
Kristin Lynes Howard, is an ER physician in Wellesley, Massachusetts, that must be one of those drivers. But, unfortunately, she is wrong.
As she left a grocery store parking lot, her car took to the air hitting a fence, a granite pole, and then, literally, dived into traffic. (more…)
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here