*How many times does one have to see a PSA on drinking and driving?
There’s always someone out there that swears they driving is not affected by their drinking. Some even think they drive better after drinking.
Kristin Lynes Howard, is an ER physician in Wellesley, Massachusetts, that must be one of those drivers. But, unfortunately, she is wrong.
As she left a grocery store parking lot, her car took to the air hitting a fence, a granite pole, and then, literally, dived into traffic. (more…)
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here