*How many times does one have to see a PSA on drinking and driving?
There’s always someone out there that swears they driving is not affected by their drinking. Some even think they drive better after drinking.
Kristin Lynes Howard, is an ER physician in Wellesley, Massachusetts, that must be one of those drivers. But, unfortunately, she is wrong.
As she left a grocery store parking lot, her car took to the air hitting a fence, a granite pole, and then, literally, dived into traffic. (more…)
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here