*(Via Politico) – Eating Papa John’s has gone political.
More than 17,000 Facebook users plan to eat at the pizza chain on Friday to support the company’s founder and CEO, John Schnatter, who has said President Barack Obama’s health care reform law will cause prices to jump by 11 to 14 cents per pizza, and has said employee hours may be scaled back.
“Schnatter has received intense media scrutiny in addition to being demonized as an evil rich guy by the Left,” the event’s Facebook description reads. “Obamacare is a fiscal nightmare and because of it, many small businesses aren’t hiring now. Some are even closing their doors. Obamacare is now, as John Boehner said, ‘the law of the land.’ In solidarity with John H. Schnatter, we propose that November, 16th, 2012 be National Papa John’s Appreciation Day. The Left thinks we are discouraged; they think they have won. Let’s send a clear message this Friday, like we did on Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, that we are here to stay and that we won’t stop fighting.”
Read/learn more at Politico.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here