*He may have three Super Bowl trophies to his name, but after last night, Emmitt Smith will have to live with just one Mirrorball Trophy.
The former NFL star was voted off of “Dancing With the Stars – All Stars” on Tuesday, ending his chance to repeat as champion.
Emmitt Smith and his partner Cheryl Burke, who placed first in season 3, had the advantage of being one of the All-Star season’s few reunited original pairings, but it wasn’t enough to save him from elimination.
“You know, it’s been a tremendous experience. It’s been a great ride,” Smith said, adding that Burke, has pushed him “to another level.”
“Season three was something else, but this right here takes it over the top,” he added.
Smith’s exit paves the way for an exclusively female finale that puts two former winners – Melissa Rycroft and Kelly Monaco – against a second runner-up, Shawn Johnson.
Watch Emmitt’s final dance and elimination below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here