*He may have three Super Bowl trophies to his name, but after last night, Emmitt Smith will have to live with just one Mirrorball Trophy.
The former NFL star was voted off of “Dancing With the Stars – All Stars” on Tuesday, ending his chance to repeat as champion.
Emmitt Smith and his partner Cheryl Burke, who placed first in season 3, had the advantage of being one of the All-Star season’s few reunited original pairings, but it wasn’t enough to save him from elimination.
“You know, it’s been a tremendous experience. It’s been a great ride,” Smith said, adding that Burke, has pushed him “to another level.”
“Season three was something else, but this right here takes it over the top,” he added.
Smith’s exit paves the way for an exclusively female finale that puts two former winners – Melissa Rycroft and Kelly Monaco – against a second runner-up, Shawn Johnson.
Watch Emmitt’s final dance and elimination below.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here