*He may have three Super Bowl trophies to his name, but after last night, Emmitt Smith will have to live with just one Mirrorball Trophy.
The former NFL star was voted off of “Dancing With the Stars – All Stars” on Tuesday, ending his chance to repeat as champion.
Emmitt Smith and his partner Cheryl Burke, who placed first in season 3, had the advantage of being one of the All-Star season’s few reunited original pairings, but it wasn’t enough to save him from elimination.
“You know, it’s been a tremendous experience. It’s been a great ride,” Smith said, adding that Burke, has pushed him “to another level.”
“Season three was something else, but this right here takes it over the top,” he added.
Smith’s exit paves the way for an exclusively female finale that puts two former winners – Melissa Rycroft and Kelly Monaco – against a second runner-up, Shawn Johnson.
Watch Emmitt’s final dance and elimination below.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here