*He may have three Super Bowl trophies to his name, but after last night, Emmitt Smith will have to live with just one Mirrorball Trophy.
The former NFL star was voted off of “Dancing With the Stars – All Stars” on Tuesday, ending his chance to repeat as champion.
Emmitt Smith and his partner Cheryl Burke, who placed first in season 3, had the advantage of being one of the All-Star season’s few reunited original pairings, but it wasn’t enough to save him from elimination.
“You know, it’s been a tremendous experience. It’s been a great ride,” Smith said, adding that Burke, has pushed him “to another level.”
“Season three was something else, but this right here takes it over the top,” he added.
Smith’s exit paves the way for an exclusively female finale that puts two former winners – Melissa Rycroft and Kelly Monaco – against a second runner-up, Shawn Johnson.
Watch Emmitt’s final dance and elimination below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here