* Katt Williams may be in more legal trouble. Fans are suing the comedian after a disappointing performance at an Alameda County, California show recently. Williams apparently appeared on stage for just 10 minutes and left. Brian Herline is filing a suit on behalf of everyone attending that night.
* Lenny Kravitz has signed on for his first leading film role, playing singer Marvin Gaye in a biopic that will be shot next year. The rocker’s publicist, Carleen Donovan, confirmed the news Tuesday. Kravitz has played supporting roles in the past, including a small part in “The Hunger Games.” Rolling Stone first reported details about the 48-year-old performer’s part in the film, directed by Julien Temple. The magazine says that Kravitz will portray Gaye during the 1980s, when he was fighting his addictions and attempting to restart his career. Gaye died in 1984 after being shot by his father.
* Having serenaded the audiences of Fallon and Letterman in recent weeks, neo-soul crooner Miguel brought his brand of ecstasy inducing R&B to Ellen today with a performance of “Adorn”. The show airs mid-day alongside soap operas and commercials for Kias, but the red-suit-wearing Miguel treated it like one of his most sensual nightclub gigs, busting out his best shuffle, before taking it into the crowd of soccer moms. There’s no doubt many of them flashed back to that Prince show in Jersey circa 1985. Watch the replay:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here