* Katt Williams may be in more legal trouble. Fans are suing the comedian after a disappointing performance at an Alameda County, California show recently. Williams apparently appeared on stage for just 10 minutes and left. Brian Herline is filing a suit on behalf of everyone attending that night.
* Lenny Kravitz has signed on for his first leading film role, playing singer Marvin Gaye in a biopic that will be shot next year. The rocker’s publicist, Carleen Donovan, confirmed the news Tuesday. Kravitz has played supporting roles in the past, including a small part in “The Hunger Games.” Rolling Stone first reported details about the 48-year-old performer’s part in the film, directed by Julien Temple. The magazine says that Kravitz will portray Gaye during the 1980s, when he was fighting his addictions and attempting to restart his career. Gaye died in 1984 after being shot by his father.
* Having serenaded the audiences of Fallon and Letterman in recent weeks, neo-soul crooner Miguel brought his brand of ecstasy inducing R&B to Ellen today with a performance of “Adorn”. The show airs mid-day alongside soap operas and commercials for Kias, but the red-suit-wearing Miguel treated it like one of his most sensual nightclub gigs, busting out his best shuffle, before taking it into the crowd of soccer moms. There’s no doubt many of them flashed back to that Prince show in Jersey circa 1985. Watch the replay:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here