* Katt Williams may be in more legal trouble. Fans are suing the comedian after a disappointing performance at an Alameda County, California show recently. Williams apparently appeared on stage for just 10 minutes and left. Brian Herline is filing a suit on behalf of everyone attending that night.
* Lenny Kravitz has signed on for his first leading film role, playing singer Marvin Gaye in a biopic that will be shot next year. The rocker’s publicist, Carleen Donovan, confirmed the news Tuesday. Kravitz has played supporting roles in the past, including a small part in “The Hunger Games.” Rolling Stone first reported details about the 48-year-old performer’s part in the film, directed by Julien Temple. The magazine says that Kravitz will portray Gaye during the 1980s, when he was fighting his addictions and attempting to restart his career. Gaye died in 1984 after being shot by his father.
* Having serenaded the audiences of Fallon and Letterman in recent weeks, neo-soul crooner Miguel brought his brand of ecstasy inducing R&B to Ellen today with a performance of “Adorn”. The show airs mid-day alongside soap operas and commercials for Kias, but the red-suit-wearing Miguel treated it like one of his most sensual nightclub gigs, busting out his best shuffle, before taking it into the crowd of soccer moms. There’s no doubt many of them flashed back to that Prince show in Jersey circa 1985. Watch the replay:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here