*Mary J. Blige joined legendary rock group the Rolling Stones at their concert in London last night. The queen of hip-hop soul was one of several guests for the epic moment. The Stones will continue their 50 and Counting tour with stops in New York and New Jersey next. *Rapper 50 Cent helped spread holiday cheer recently at New York’s Cipirani Restaurant. He served Hurricane Sandy victims a luxurious Thanksgiving meal. “Having Sandy hit New York— you wanna get out and make sure everybody understands that you care about it,” said 50. “Hunger’s not a third world issue. It’s a world issue.”
*Over the Thanksgiving holiday, Beyoncé posted more personal photos of the family – people we’re sure she’s thankful for this season. In the first tender picture , the superstar mom holds 11-month-old Blue Ivy in her arms as her daughter plays with a gold hoop. Both mom and daughter are rocking blue outfits while Bey shows off her braided hair.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here