* It’s safe to say that Omarion thinks pretty highly of himself. The former B2K front man told Billboard.com that he’s working on an album that he believes will put him on par with Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé and Michael Jackson. “This is the real grown-up me,” said Omarion. “This is that age when Beyoncé had ‘Crazy in Love’ and Michael Jackson had ‘Thriller,’ when Justin Timberlake had ‘FutureSex/LoveSounds.’ I feel like I’m at that age. I can’t wait to display this new me.”
*Although Rick Ross was slapped with a few lawsuits this year past year, the rapper has a lot to be proud of, like being named “Bawse of the Year” by GQ magazine in their “Men of the Year” issue that features Rihanna on the cover. GQ asked Ross about the success 2012 brought, including being named the tenth most powerful man in hip-hop by The Source. “It’s been a power-player year,” he said. “I’m the typa dude who feels like he could take number two next year.” Why not plans for number one, they asked? “The moves I make, I ain’t never in no rush,” he explained.
* Brandy will be ringing in 2013 in a big way. The R&B diva will be performing on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve this year hosted by Ryan Seacrest and Fergie. Other artists set to perform will be Talyor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, Flo Rida, and Pitbull. More artists will be confirmed at a later date. This is the shows first year without Dick Clark, who died in April. A two-hour tribute is planned for the late broadcasting veteran prior to the actual New Year’s Rockin’ fiesta, which kicks off at 10pm EST.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here