*For kicking an opponent on Sunday, Ndamukong Suh was fined $30,000 by the NFL on Wednesday. However, the Detroit Lions defensive tackle says he didn’t kick Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub on purpose. Suh says that’s why he doesn’t need to apogize to Schaub.
*Look who’s on the baseball Hall of Fame ballot for the first time. None other than Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Sammy Sosa. It sets up an election that’s likely to become a referendum on the Steroids Era. The 37-player ballot was announced Wednesday.(Read/learn more at theGrio.)
*On top of the NBA’s jersey-sales list once again is LeBron James. The Miami Heat superstar has the league’s hottest-selling jersey, marking the third time the NBA’s reigning MVP and Finals MVP has held that distinction. James was No. 4 in the most recent rankings, released in April. Says james about the ranking: “It’s an honor to be Number 1.”
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here