*For kicking an opponent on Sunday, Ndamukong Suh was fined $30,000 by the NFL on Wednesday. However, the Detroit Lions defensive tackle says he didn’t kick Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub on purpose. Suh says that’s why he doesn’t need to apogize to Schaub.
*Look who’s on the baseball Hall of Fame ballot for the first time. None other than Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Sammy Sosa. It sets up an election that’s likely to become a referendum on the Steroids Era. The 37-player ballot was announced Wednesday.(Read/learn more at theGrio.)
*On top of the NBA’s jersey-sales list once again is LeBron James. The Miami Heat superstar has the league’s hottest-selling jersey, marking the third time the NBA’s reigning MVP and Finals MVP has held that distinction. James was No. 4 in the most recent rankings, released in April. Says james about the ranking: “It’s an honor to be Number 1.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here