*For kicking an opponent on Sunday, Ndamukong Suh was fined $30,000 by the NFL on Wednesday. However, the Detroit Lions defensive tackle says he didn’t kick Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub on purpose. Suh says that’s why he doesn’t need to apogize to Schaub.
*Look who’s on the baseball Hall of Fame ballot for the first time. None other than Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Sammy Sosa. It sets up an election that’s likely to become a referendum on the Steroids Era. The 37-player ballot was announced Wednesday.(Read/learn more at theGrio.)
*On top of the NBA’s jersey-sales list once again is LeBron James. The Miami Heat superstar has the league’s hottest-selling jersey, marking the third time the NBA’s reigning MVP and Finals MVP has held that distinction. James was No. 4 in the most recent rankings, released in April. Says james about the ranking: “It’s an honor to be Number 1.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here