*For kicking an opponent on Sunday, Ndamukong Suh was fined $30,000 by the NFL on Wednesday. However, the Detroit Lions defensive tackle says he didn’t kick Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub on purpose. Suh says that’s why he doesn’t need to apogize to Schaub.
*Look who’s on the baseball Hall of Fame ballot for the first time. None other than Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Sammy Sosa. It sets up an election that’s likely to become a referendum on the Steroids Era. The 37-player ballot was announced Wednesday.(Read/learn more at theGrio.)
*On top of the NBA’s jersey-sales list once again is LeBron James. The Miami Heat superstar has the league’s hottest-selling jersey, marking the third time the NBA’s reigning MVP and Finals MVP has held that distinction. James was No. 4 in the most recent rankings, released in April. Says james about the ranking: “It’s an honor to be Number 1.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here