*We don’t hear a lot about people waiting for sex anymore, but there are increasing numbers of empowered Christian women refusing to give their bodies away before marriage, says EEW Magazine.
Boxing champ Evander Holyfield’s 27-year-old daughter, Evette Holyfield, is one of them.
In an interview with Essence.com, Holyfield opens up about how, at first, her father and later, her Christian faith, played a huge role in her decision to wait.
“We grew up in a Christian home. When I was around six years old, my dad said to me, ‘You don’t need to have sex outside of marriage.’ He went through the whole spiel with me. So as I grew up, I thought, okay dad, if you don’t want me to do it, I’m not gonna do it,” she shares.
Read the full interview at EEW Magazine.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here