*We don’t hear a lot about people waiting for sex anymore, but there are increasing numbers of empowered Christian women refusing to give their bodies away before marriage, says EEW Magazine.
Boxing champ Evander Holyfield’s 27-year-old daughter, Evette Holyfield, is one of them.
In an interview with Essence.com, Holyfield opens up about how, at first, her father and later, her Christian faith, played a huge role in her decision to wait.
“We grew up in a Christian home. When I was around six years old, my dad said to me, ‘You don’t need to have sex outside of marriage.’ He went through the whole spiel with me. So as I grew up, I thought, okay dad, if you don’t want me to do it, I’m not gonna do it,” she shares.
Read the full interview at EEW Magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here