We say that because she’s preparing for life after reality TV and the fact that even though she’s a looker, she’s no spring chicken.
With that in mind, we hear she’s decided to focus on fitness, ala Jane Fonda. And according to TMZ, Lozada, 36, has already made her first move in that direction in the form of a big money endorsement deal.
According to our sources, the “Basketball Wives” star has signed on to endorse an organic and caffeine free energy shot called youthH20. We’re told the deal was for a whopping six-figures, but Lozada has her eyes set on bigger things.
Our sources say Lozada is also close to signing on to create her own brand of workout videos as well as a deal to become the face of a workout equipment company. Judging from the pic below she recently posted on Instagram … it’s easy to see why.
Yep, Evelyn knows “Wives” won’t last forever so now’s the time to start strategizing the next phase, a workout empire. Remember, Jane Fonda made millions off of her workout videos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here