We say that because she’s preparing for life after reality TV and the fact that even though she’s a looker, she’s no spring chicken.
With that in mind, we hear she’s decided to focus on fitness, ala Jane Fonda. And according to TMZ, Lozada, 36, has already made her first move in that direction in the form of a big money endorsement deal.
According to our sources, the “Basketball Wives” star has signed on to endorse an organic and caffeine free energy shot called youthH20. We’re told the deal was for a whopping six-figures, but Lozada has her eyes set on bigger things.
Our sources say Lozada is also close to signing on to create her own brand of workout videos as well as a deal to become the face of a workout equipment company. Judging from the pic below she recently posted on Instagram … it’s easy to see why.
Yep, Evelyn knows “Wives” won’t last forever so now’s the time to start strategizing the next phase, a workout empire. Remember, Jane Fonda made millions off of her workout videos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here