We say that because she’s preparing for life after reality TV and the fact that even though she’s a looker, she’s no spring chicken.
With that in mind, we hear she’s decided to focus on fitness, ala Jane Fonda. And according to TMZ, Lozada, 36, has already made her first move in that direction in the form of a big money endorsement deal.
According to our sources, the “Basketball Wives” star has signed on to endorse an organic and caffeine free energy shot called youthH20. We’re told the deal was for a whopping six-figures, but Lozada has her eyes set on bigger things.
Our sources say Lozada is also close to signing on to create her own brand of workout videos as well as a deal to become the face of a workout equipment company. Judging from the pic below she recently posted on Instagram … it’s easy to see why.
Yep, Evelyn knows “Wives” won’t last forever so now’s the time to start strategizing the next phase, a workout empire. Remember, Jane Fonda made millions off of her workout videos.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here