We say that because she’s preparing for life after reality TV and the fact that even though she’s a looker, she’s no spring chicken.
With that in mind, we hear she’s decided to focus on fitness, ala Jane Fonda. And according to TMZ, Lozada, 36, has already made her first move in that direction in the form of a big money endorsement deal.
According to our sources, the “Basketball Wives” star has signed on to endorse an organic and caffeine free energy shot called youthH20. We’re told the deal was for a whopping six-figures, but Lozada has her eyes set on bigger things.
Our sources say Lozada is also close to signing on to create her own brand of workout videos as well as a deal to become the face of a workout equipment company. Judging from the pic below she recently posted on Instagram … it’s easy to see why.
Yep, Evelyn knows “Wives” won’t last forever so now’s the time to start strategizing the next phase, a workout empire. Remember, Jane Fonda made millions off of her workout videos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here