*If you’re a “General Hospital” junkie you may remember when actress Senait Ashenafi was on the show. Well, if you’ve been wondering what she’s been up to lately, have we got a report for you.
Ashenafi was arrested at a Dallas airport for public intoxication last weekend … after allegedly raising a drunken ruckus on board an airplane. (See her mugshot below)
According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, 46-year-old actress was arrested at DFW airport when police determined she was so drunk she was a danger to herself and others.
Sources on board the airplane tell us, Ashenafi threw a fit while everyone was boarding because she was stuck in coach … instead of first class.
We’re told she was also pissed her carry-on luggage had been relegated to the back of the plane due to limited overhead space.
According to the police report, Ashenafi allegedly even pushed a flight attendant during her temper tantrum.
The airplane’s crew kicked Ashenafi off the aircraft and cops met her on the jetway. According to the report, they immediately noticed the smell of alcohol on Ashenafi’s breath.
Officers then escorted her off the jetway and placed her under arrest for public intoxication.
Several calls to Ashenafi were not returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here