*If you’re a “General Hospital” junkie you may remember when actress Senait Ashenafi was on the show. Well, if you’ve been wondering what she’s been up to lately, have we got a report for you.
Ashenafi was arrested at a Dallas airport for public intoxication last weekend … after allegedly raising a drunken ruckus on board an airplane. (See her mugshot below)
According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, 46-year-old actress was arrested at DFW airport when police determined she was so drunk she was a danger to herself and others.
Sources on board the airplane tell us, Ashenafi threw a fit while everyone was boarding because she was stuck in coach … instead of first class.
We’re told she was also pissed her carry-on luggage had been relegated to the back of the plane due to limited overhead space.
According to the police report, Ashenafi allegedly even pushed a flight attendant during her temper tantrum.
The airplane’s crew kicked Ashenafi off the aircraft and cops met her on the jetway. According to the report, they immediately noticed the smell of alcohol on Ashenafi’s breath.
Officers then escorted her off the jetway and placed her under arrest for public intoxication.
Several calls to Ashenafi were not returned.
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here