*If you’re a “General Hospital” junkie you may remember when actress Senait Ashenafi was on the show. Well, if you’ve been wondering what she’s been up to lately, have we got a report for you.
Ashenafi was arrested at a Dallas airport for public intoxication last weekend … after allegedly raising a drunken ruckus on board an airplane. (See her mugshot below)
According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, 46-year-old actress was arrested at DFW airport when police determined she was so drunk she was a danger to herself and others.
Sources on board the airplane tell us, Ashenafi threw a fit while everyone was boarding because she was stuck in coach … instead of first class.
We’re told she was also pissed her carry-on luggage had been relegated to the back of the plane due to limited overhead space.
According to the police report, Ashenafi allegedly even pushed a flight attendant during her temper tantrum.
The airplane’s crew kicked Ashenafi off the aircraft and cops met her on the jetway. According to the report, they immediately noticed the smell of alcohol on Ashenafi’s breath.
Officers then escorted her off the jetway and placed her under arrest for public intoxication.
Several calls to Ashenafi were not returned.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here