“I’m a little nervous to be honest,” said longtime newsman Lester Holt. “I have to be on my A-Game. He’s pretty good. I’ve been watching him.”
Stefan has been on NBC 5 in Chicago as the morning news anchor since 2011. He married his college sweetheart. So he’s pretty much made roots in the Windy City.
So as their first Thanksgiving together as a newlywed couple, they’ll spend it with Lester and his wife Carol. But mom and pop will be flying in from New York.
“It’s the first time we’re doing Thanksgiving dinner,” Stefan said of he and wife Morgan. “We’re going to give it a try.”
Lester described how he got the gig co-hosting with his son:
“I asked him: You’re not working on Thanksgiving are you?” Lester said. “He said, ‘Actually I am.’ I said, if you guys are short, if Daniella Guzman wants the day off, I can fill in.'”
Lester said he was joking, but Stefan suggested that maybe his dad could help out on the noon show the day after.
“He’s the hardest working man in television and he was looking for an excuse to work,” Stefan said.
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here