“I’m a little nervous to be honest,” said longtime newsman Lester Holt. “I have to be on my A-Game. He’s pretty good. I’ve been watching him.”
Stefan has been on NBC 5 in Chicago as the morning news anchor since 2011. He married his college sweetheart. So he’s pretty much made roots in the Windy City.
So as their first Thanksgiving together as a newlywed couple, they’ll spend it with Lester and his wife Carol. But mom and pop will be flying in from New York.
“It’s the first time we’re doing Thanksgiving dinner,” Stefan said of he and wife Morgan. “We’re going to give it a try.”
Lester described how he got the gig co-hosting with his son:
“I asked him: You’re not working on Thanksgiving are you?” Lester said. “He said, ‘Actually I am.’ I said, if you guys are short, if Daniella Guzman wants the day off, I can fill in.'”
Lester said he was joking, but Stefan suggested that maybe his dad could help out on the noon show the day after.
“He’s the hardest working man in television and he was looking for an excuse to work,” Stefan said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here