“I’m a little nervous to be honest,” said longtime newsman Lester Holt. “I have to be on my A-Game. He’s pretty good. I’ve been watching him.”
Stefan has been on NBC 5 in Chicago as the morning news anchor since 2011. He married his college sweetheart. So he’s pretty much made roots in the Windy City.
So as their first Thanksgiving together as a newlywed couple, they’ll spend it with Lester and his wife Carol. But mom and pop will be flying in from New York.
“It’s the first time we’re doing Thanksgiving dinner,” Stefan said of he and wife Morgan. “We’re going to give it a try.”
Lester described how he got the gig co-hosting with his son:
“I asked him: You’re not working on Thanksgiving are you?” Lester said. “He said, ‘Actually I am.’ I said, if you guys are short, if Daniella Guzman wants the day off, I can fill in.'”
Lester said he was joking, but Stefan suggested that maybe his dad could help out on the noon show the day after.
“He’s the hardest working man in television and he was looking for an excuse to work,” Stefan said.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here