*The South Florida firefighter who thought it would be a good idea to bring toilet paper – with President Obama’s face on it – to his station house just got doused with reality today.
According to Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra,” the firefighter was … fired!
A source at PBFD who asked to remain anonymous because the firing hasn’t been made public identified the Mitt Romney-supporting smoke eater as Clint Pierce.
He was a 20-year veteran assigned to Station 103.
Pierce defended his job during a disciplinary hearing this morning but city officials still opted to can him.
“He was accused of aggravated insubordination,” the source said. “That’s serious.”
Pierce fessed up to bringing the TP, which sells for $5 online, after city fathers launched an investigation.
Earlier in October, another firefighter at the station was ordered to remove anti-Obama stickers from his locker!
Pompano Beach is a not-so-wealthy suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here