*The South Florida firefighter who thought it would be a good idea to bring toilet paper – with President Obama’s face on it – to his station house just got doused with reality today.
According to Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra,” the firefighter was … fired!
A source at PBFD who asked to remain anonymous because the firing hasn’t been made public identified the Mitt Romney-supporting smoke eater as Clint Pierce.
He was a 20-year veteran assigned to Station 103.
Pierce defended his job during a disciplinary hearing this morning but city officials still opted to can him.
“He was accused of aggravated insubordination,” the source said. “That’s serious.”
Pierce fessed up to bringing the TP, which sells for $5 online, after city fathers launched an investigation.
Earlier in October, another firefighter at the station was ordered to remove anti-Obama stickers from his locker!
Pompano Beach is a not-so-wealthy suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here