*The South Florida firefighter who thought it would be a good idea to bring toilet paper – with President Obama’s face on it – to his station house just got doused with reality today.
According to Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra,” the firefighter was … fired!
A source at PBFD who asked to remain anonymous because the firing hasn’t been made public identified the Mitt Romney-supporting smoke eater as Clint Pierce.
He was a 20-year veteran assigned to Station 103.
Pierce defended his job during a disciplinary hearing this morning but city officials still opted to can him.
“He was accused of aggravated insubordination,” the source said. “That’s serious.”
Pierce fessed up to bringing the TP, which sells for $5 online, after city fathers launched an investigation.
Earlier in October, another firefighter at the station was ordered to remove anti-Obama stickers from his locker!
Pompano Beach is a not-so-wealthy suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here