*The South Florida firefighter who thought it would be a good idea to bring toilet paper – with President Obama’s face on it – to his station house just got doused with reality today.
According to Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra,” the firefighter was … fired!
A source at PBFD who asked to remain anonymous because the firing hasn’t been made public identified the Mitt Romney-supporting smoke eater as Clint Pierce.
He was a 20-year veteran assigned to Station 103.
Pierce defended his job during a disciplinary hearing this morning but city officials still opted to can him.
“He was accused of aggravated insubordination,” the source said. “That’s serious.”
Pierce fessed up to bringing the TP, which sells for $5 online, after city fathers launched an investigation.
Earlier in October, another firefighter at the station was ordered to remove anti-Obama stickers from his locker!
Pompano Beach is a not-so-wealthy suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here