*The South Florida firefighter who thought it would be a good idea to bring toilet paper – with President Obama’s face on it – to his station house just got doused with reality today.
According to Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra,” the firefighter was … fired!
A source at PBFD who asked to remain anonymous because the firing hasn’t been made public identified the Mitt Romney-supporting smoke eater as Clint Pierce.
He was a 20-year veteran assigned to Station 103.
Pierce defended his job during a disciplinary hearing this morning but city officials still opted to can him.
“He was accused of aggravated insubordination,” the source said. “That’s serious.”
Pierce fessed up to bringing the TP, which sells for $5 online, after city fathers launched an investigation.
Earlier in October, another firefighter at the station was ordered to remove anti-Obama stickers from his locker!
Pompano Beach is a not-so-wealthy suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here