Littered with financial issues, the singer is putting her $1.1 million (11,400 square-foot) home up for sale before it gets lost to foreclosure, according to TMZ.
She purchased the Duluth, Ga. crib (below) in 2004 for $1.5 million, but she missed at least 10 months of payments between 2004 and 2010.
That’s when she filed for bankruptcy to save her house. That didn’t work.
Soon-to-be bank owned, the mansion includes 6-bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, an acre of land, Jacuzzi, gourmet kitchen and library.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here