Littered with financial issues, the singer is putting her $1.1 million (11,400 square-foot) home up for sale before it gets lost to foreclosure, according to TMZ.
She purchased the Duluth, Ga. crib (below) in 2004 for $1.5 million, but she missed at least 10 months of payments between 2004 and 2010.
That’s when she filed for bankruptcy to save her house. That didn’t work.
Soon-to-be bank owned, the mansion includes 6-bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, an acre of land, Jacuzzi, gourmet kitchen and library.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here