Littered with financial issues, the singer is putting her $1.1 million (11,400 square-foot) home up for sale before it gets lost to foreclosure, according to TMZ.
She purchased the Duluth, Ga. crib (below) in 2004 for $1.5 million, but she missed at least 10 months of payments between 2004 and 2010.
That’s when she filed for bankruptcy to save her house. That didn’t work.
Soon-to-be bank owned, the mansion includes 6-bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, an acre of land, Jacuzzi, gourmet kitchen and library.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here