Littered with financial issues, the singer is putting her $1.1 million (11,400 square-foot) home up for sale before it gets lost to foreclosure, according to TMZ.
She purchased the Duluth, Ga. crib (below) in 2004 for $1.5 million, but she missed at least 10 months of payments between 2004 and 2010.
That’s when she filed for bankruptcy to save her house. That didn’t work.
Soon-to-be bank owned, the mansion includes 6-bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, an acre of land, Jacuzzi, gourmet kitchen and library.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here