*Chamique Holdsclaw finds herself in a whole bunch of trouble with authorities today.
the legendary former WNBA player was arrested after allegedly chasing down her ex-girlfriend’s car, smashing it with a baseball bat, and firing a gun inside the window
Holdsclaw turned herself in to Atlanta police this afternoon and was arrested. As of this posting she was being held on $10,000 bail.
On November 13 an arrest warrant was issued for Holdsclaw after the alleged altercation with her ex Jennifer Lacy who currently plays in the WNBA.
Lacy told police Holdsclaw had followed her after she finished a workout Tuesday afternoon — and when Holdsclaw finally caught up with Lacy, she attacked Lacy’s car with a baseball bat. Lacy told police Holdsclaw then reached inside her car with a loaded gun and fired before fleeing the scene.
No one was injured.
Holdsclaw played 12 seasons in the WNBA, including one season with the Atlanta Dream in 2009 while Lacy played for the Tulsa Shock and the Dream in 2008.
Holdsclaw was the No. 1 selection in the 1999 draft after a four-year career at Tennessee, where she led the Lady Vols to three consecutive national championships. She last played for the San Antonio Silver Stars in 2010.
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here