*Chamique Holdsclaw finds herself in a whole bunch of trouble with authorities today.
the legendary former WNBA player was arrested after allegedly chasing down her ex-girlfriend’s car, smashing it with a baseball bat, and firing a gun inside the window
Holdsclaw turned herself in to Atlanta police this afternoon and was arrested. As of this posting she was being held on $10,000 bail.
On November 13 an arrest warrant was issued for Holdsclaw after the alleged altercation with her ex Jennifer Lacy who currently plays in the WNBA.
Lacy told police Holdsclaw had followed her after she finished a workout Tuesday afternoon — and when Holdsclaw finally caught up with Lacy, she attacked Lacy’s car with a baseball bat. Lacy told police Holdsclaw then reached inside her car with a loaded gun and fired before fleeing the scene.
No one was injured.
Holdsclaw played 12 seasons in the WNBA, including one season with the Atlanta Dream in 2009 while Lacy played for the Tulsa Shock and the Dream in 2008.
Holdsclaw was the No. 1 selection in the 1999 draft after a four-year career at Tennessee, where she led the Lady Vols to three consecutive national championships. She last played for the San Antonio Silver Stars in 2010.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here