*Chamique Holdsclaw finds herself in a whole bunch of trouble with authorities today.
the legendary former WNBA player was arrested after allegedly chasing down her ex-girlfriend’s car, smashing it with a baseball bat, and firing a gun inside the window
Holdsclaw turned herself in to Atlanta police this afternoon and was arrested. As of this posting she was being held on $10,000 bail.
On November 13 an arrest warrant was issued for Holdsclaw after the alleged altercation with her ex Jennifer Lacy who currently plays in the WNBA.
Lacy told police Holdsclaw had followed her after she finished a workout Tuesday afternoon — and when Holdsclaw finally caught up with Lacy, she attacked Lacy’s car with a baseball bat. Lacy told police Holdsclaw then reached inside her car with a loaded gun and fired before fleeing the scene.
No one was injured.
Holdsclaw played 12 seasons in the WNBA, including one season with the Atlanta Dream in 2009 while Lacy played for the Tulsa Shock and the Dream in 2008.
Holdsclaw was the No. 1 selection in the 1999 draft after a four-year career at Tennessee, where she led the Lady Vols to three consecutive national championships. She last played for the San Antonio Silver Stars in 2010.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here