Aubry, according to TMZ, is going to family court today to ask a judge to lift the order prohibiting him from seeing his daughter in the wake of his now infamous Thanksgiving day beatdown.
As was reported, Aubry was arrested for battery … a judge issued an emergency protective order blocking Aubry from coming within 100 yards of Halle Berry, Nahla and Olivier Martinez.
We’re told Gabriel’s lawyers will argue Olivier instigated the fight, beating the model to a pulp in Halle’s motor court and even repeatedly slamming his head on the concrete.
We’re told Halle’s lawyers will be in court this morning to oppose Gabriel’s motion … and Halle may show.
Meanwhile, on Monday, Gabriel Aubry obtained a restraining order against Olivier Martinez.
Oh yeah, here’s another photo of Aubry’s smashed face, courtesy of Martinez.
For more, go here at TMZ.
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here