Aubry, according to TMZ, is going to family court today to ask a judge to lift the order prohibiting him from seeing his daughter in the wake of his now infamous Thanksgiving day beatdown.
As was reported, Aubry was arrested for battery … a judge issued an emergency protective order blocking Aubry from coming within 100 yards of Halle Berry, Nahla and Olivier Martinez.
We’re told Gabriel’s lawyers will argue Olivier instigated the fight, beating the model to a pulp in Halle’s motor court and even repeatedly slamming his head on the concrete.
We’re told Halle’s lawyers will be in court this morning to oppose Gabriel’s motion … and Halle may show.
Meanwhile, on Monday, Gabriel Aubry obtained a restraining order against Olivier Martinez.
Oh yeah, here’s another photo of Aubry’s smashed face, courtesy of Martinez.
For more, go here at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here