Aubry, according to TMZ, is going to family court today to ask a judge to lift the order prohibiting him from seeing his daughter in the wake of his now infamous Thanksgiving day beatdown.
As was reported, Aubry was arrested for battery … a judge issued an emergency protective order blocking Aubry from coming within 100 yards of Halle Berry, Nahla and Olivier Martinez.
We’re told Gabriel’s lawyers will argue Olivier instigated the fight, beating the model to a pulp in Halle’s motor court and even repeatedly slamming his head on the concrete.
We’re told Halle’s lawyers will be in court this morning to oppose Gabriel’s motion … and Halle may show.
Meanwhile, on Monday, Gabriel Aubry obtained a restraining order against Olivier Martinez.
Oh yeah, here’s another photo of Aubry’s smashed face, courtesy of Martinez.
For more, go here at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here