Aubry, according to TMZ, is going to family court today to ask a judge to lift the order prohibiting him from seeing his daughter in the wake of his now infamous Thanksgiving day beatdown.
As was reported, Aubry was arrested for battery … a judge issued an emergency protective order blocking Aubry from coming within 100 yards of Halle Berry, Nahla and Olivier Martinez.
We’re told Gabriel’s lawyers will argue Olivier instigated the fight, beating the model to a pulp in Halle’s motor court and even repeatedly slamming his head on the concrete.
We’re told Halle’s lawyers will be in court this morning to oppose Gabriel’s motion … and Halle may show.
Meanwhile, on Monday, Gabriel Aubry obtained a restraining order against Olivier Martinez.
Oh yeah, here’s another photo of Aubry’s smashed face, courtesy of Martinez.
For more, go here at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here