Aubry, according to TMZ, is going to family court today to ask a judge to lift the order prohibiting him from seeing his daughter in the wake of his now infamous Thanksgiving day beatdown.
As was reported, Aubry was arrested for battery … a judge issued an emergency protective order blocking Aubry from coming within 100 yards of Halle Berry, Nahla and Olivier Martinez.
We’re told Gabriel’s lawyers will argue Olivier instigated the fight, beating the model to a pulp in Halle’s motor court and even repeatedly slamming his head on the concrete.
We’re told Halle’s lawyers will be in court this morning to oppose Gabriel’s motion … and Halle may show.
Meanwhile, on Monday, Gabriel Aubry obtained a restraining order against Olivier Martinez.
Oh yeah, here’s another photo of Aubry’s smashed face, courtesy of Martinez.
For more, go here at TMZ.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here