*EURweb associate Cherise Nicole from CNikky.com recently sat down with actress Garcelle Beauvais.
The ladies discussed the boycott of Denzel Washington’s character in “Flight,” why it’s difficult playing a wife of a man dealing with substance abuse, and how she is dealing with being let-go from her former show Franklin & Bash.
And what was Garcelle’s response to the so-called boycott of “Flight” because of Denzel’s not exactly “positive” character?
“You know what, I think that’s really silly. It’s a great, great movie. It’s a great piece of work with a wonderful cast … done really well. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t go see it.”
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here