*EURweb associate Cherise Nicole from CNikky.com recently sat down with actress Garcelle Beauvais.
The ladies discussed the boycott of Denzel Washington’s character in “Flight,” why it’s difficult playing a wife of a man dealing with substance abuse, and how she is dealing with being let-go from her former show Franklin & Bash.
And what was Garcelle’s response to the so-called boycott of “Flight” because of Denzel’s not exactly “positive” character?
“You know what, I think that’s really silly. It’s a great, great movie. It’s a great piece of work with a wonderful cast … done really well. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t go see it.”
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here