*EURweb associate Cherise Nicole from CNikky.com recently sat down with actress Garcelle Beauvais.
The ladies discussed the boycott of Denzel Washington’s character in “Flight,” why it’s difficult playing a wife of a man dealing with substance abuse, and how she is dealing with being let-go from her former show Franklin & Bash.
And what was Garcelle’s response to the so-called boycott of “Flight” because of Denzel’s not exactly “positive” character?
“You know what, I think that’s really silly. It’s a great, great movie. It’s a great piece of work with a wonderful cast … done really well. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t go see it.”
Check out the interview:
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here