*EURweb associate Cherise Nicole from CNikky.com recently sat down with actress Garcelle Beauvais.
The ladies discussed the boycott of Denzel Washington’s character in “Flight,” why it’s difficult playing a wife of a man dealing with substance abuse, and how she is dealing with being let-go from her former show Franklin & Bash.
And what was Garcelle’s response to the so-called boycott of “Flight” because of Denzel’s not exactly “positive” character?
“You know what, I think that’s really silly. It’s a great, great movie. It’s a great piece of work with a wonderful cast … done really well. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t go see it.”
Check out the interview:
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here