*EURweb associate Cherise Nicole from CNikky.com recently sat down with actress Garcelle Beauvais.
The ladies discussed the boycott of Denzel Washington’s character in “Flight,” why it’s difficult playing a wife of a man dealing with substance abuse, and how she is dealing with being let-go from her former show Franklin & Bash.
And what was Garcelle’s response to the so-called boycott of “Flight” because of Denzel’s not exactly “positive” character?
“You know what, I think that’s really silly. It’s a great, great movie. It’s a great piece of work with a wonderful cast … done really well. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t go see it.”
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here