*Former “CSI” star Gary Dourdan has pleaded no contest to domestic violence charges stemming from a dispute with his ex-girlfriend a year ago, TMZ reports.
He will avoid jail time, but has been ordered to stay away from his ex, Nicole Vail Cannizzaro, and not have any contact with her for five years. In addition, he’ll be on formal probation for that time and must complete 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling, as well as substance abuse counseling, according to TMZ.
Dourdan was arrested in November 2011 after a fight with Cannizzaro at his home in California. She told police Dourdan punched her in the face and broke her nose.
As previously reported, the actor filed for bankruptcy in August.
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here