*Former “CSI” star Gary Dourdan has pleaded no contest to domestic violence charges stemming from a dispute with his ex-girlfriend a year ago, TMZ reports.
He will avoid jail time, but has been ordered to stay away from his ex, Nicole Vail Cannizzaro, and not have any contact with her for five years. In addition, he’ll be on formal probation for that time and must complete 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling, as well as substance abuse counseling, according to TMZ.
Dourdan was arrested in November 2011 after a fight with Cannizzaro at his home in California. She told police Dourdan punched her in the face and broke her nose.
As previously reported, the actor filed for bankruptcy in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here