*Former “CSI” star Gary Dourdan has pleaded no contest to domestic violence charges stemming from a dispute with his ex-girlfriend a year ago, TMZ reports.
He will avoid jail time, but has been ordered to stay away from his ex, Nicole Vail Cannizzaro, and not have any contact with her for five years. In addition, he’ll be on formal probation for that time and must complete 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling, as well as substance abuse counseling, according to TMZ.
Dourdan was arrested in November 2011 after a fight with Cannizzaro at his home in California. She told police Dourdan punched her in the face and broke her nose.
As previously reported, the actor filed for bankruptcy in August.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here