*Former “CSI” star Gary Dourdan has pleaded no contest to domestic violence charges stemming from a dispute with his ex-girlfriend a year ago, TMZ reports.
He will avoid jail time, but has been ordered to stay away from his ex, Nicole Vail Cannizzaro, and not have any contact with her for five years. In addition, he’ll be on formal probation for that time and must complete 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling, as well as substance abuse counseling, according to TMZ.
Dourdan was arrested in November 2011 after a fight with Cannizzaro at his home in California. She told police Dourdan punched her in the face and broke her nose.
As previously reported, the actor filed for bankruptcy in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here