*Former “CSI” star Gary Dourdan has pleaded no contest to domestic violence charges stemming from a dispute with his ex-girlfriend a year ago, TMZ reports.
He will avoid jail time, but has been ordered to stay away from his ex, Nicole Vail Cannizzaro, and not have any contact with her for five years. In addition, he’ll be on formal probation for that time and must complete 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling, as well as substance abuse counseling, according to TMZ.
Dourdan was arrested in November 2011 after a fight with Cannizzaro at his home in California. She told police Dourdan punched her in the face and broke her nose.
As previously reported, the actor filed for bankruptcy in August.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here