*Los Angeles, CA — ALOP Entertainment will host Praize Night 10th Year Anniversary Celebration headlined by Grammy(r) nominated singer-songwriter and guitarist, Jonathan Butler, with special guest BET’s Sunday Best winner, Amber Bullock, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 6 pm located at The Arc Theater 614 N. La Brea, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
The talent-filled event, co-hosted by KJLH’s radio personalities Kevin Nash and Myesha Chaney, will highlight some of the faith-based industry’s most inspirational and talented artists including: Grammy(r) and Dove nominated songwriter and singer Dayna Caddell; three-time GMA-winning artist Isaac Simpson & DP; singer/songwriter/actor Javen; saxophonist Mark Allen Felton; winner of the 2012 Merge/BET Music Matters Showcase, MAJOR; gospel hip-hop artist, Bro. Hahz (Featured on Donald Lawrence’s hit single, One Word Away); Praise and Worship leader, Cherubim (Harvest International-Bishop Clarence McClendon); recording artist, Melissa Hayword; national gospel artist, Izzy; Praise dancing from Glad II; Izik 5 from Nigeria; comedy by Jevin “Wealthy Jev” Smith, and Introducing: artist, KC Snow.
“November 17th is going to be a huge celebration,” exclaims the event’s National Gospel Promoter Will Hayworth. “We’re celebrating ALOP Entertainment’s 10 year anniversary on my birthday!”
Will Hayworth’s Praize Night is an awesome platform for local and national artists celebrating faith, and is responsible for bringing many amazing artists to the attention of Los Angeles including Mali Music, Lowell Pye, Tonya Baker, and Johnny B. Williams.
This year’s headliner, Jonathan Butler, promises to bring out a diverse crowd. “I’m blessed and honored to be a part of LA’s biggest night of Praize, and thrilled to debut new songs from my latest CD, Grace And Mercy,” says Butler.
“I look forward to the sincere praise and worship gathering we call Praize Night,” says co-host, Kevin Nash. “God always shows up, and each year we go higher. It’s amazing to see young and old together using their various gifts unto the Lord—on fire for God! Ten years of solid praise. I wouldn’t dare miss it!”
For tickets please visit http://www.alop.net/ or call 213.250.ALOP (2567) for a ticket location near you.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here