*TMZ is reporting that a shot was fired inside a Hollywood nightclub during a showdown between Mike Epps’ posse and other clubbers.
According to law enforcement sources, police rushed to Tru nightclub just after midnight, responding to a call that a shot was fired inside the club, where the “Sparkle” actor was celebrating his birthday.
According to police sources, a fight had broken out between Epps’ camp and other clubgoers when someone pulled out a gun and fired a warning shot.
According to TMZ, everyone in the club ran for the doors, including Epps, who then fled the scene. No one was seriously injured, but two women who were inside the club say they were trampled by panicked clubbers who raced for the exits.
Another witness who was inside the club tells TMZ, “Everybody scattered, everybody started fighting and everything.” The witness says Mike had just arrived to the party when the gun went off, and at that point the actor jumped in his car and left.
Cops are currently investigating, and would like to speak with Epps to sort out what happened.
Watch TMZ’s footage of the incident below.
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here