*TMZ is reporting that a shot was fired inside a Hollywood nightclub during a showdown between Mike Epps’ posse and other clubbers.
According to law enforcement sources, police rushed to Tru nightclub just after midnight, responding to a call that a shot was fired inside the club, where the “Sparkle” actor was celebrating his birthday.
According to police sources, a fight had broken out between Epps’ camp and other clubgoers when someone pulled out a gun and fired a warning shot.
According to TMZ, everyone in the club ran for the doors, including Epps, who then fled the scene. No one was seriously injured, but two women who were inside the club say they were trampled by panicked clubbers who raced for the exits.
Another witness who was inside the club tells TMZ, “Everybody scattered, everybody started fighting and everything.” The witness says Mike had just arrived to the party when the gun went off, and at that point the actor jumped in his car and left.
Cops are currently investigating, and would like to speak with Epps to sort out what happened.
Watch TMZ’s footage of the incident below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here