*TMZ is reporting that a shot was fired inside a Hollywood nightclub during a showdown between Mike Epps’ posse and other clubbers.
According to law enforcement sources, police rushed to Tru nightclub just after midnight, responding to a call that a shot was fired inside the club, where the “Sparkle” actor was celebrating his birthday.
According to police sources, a fight had broken out between Epps’ camp and other clubgoers when someone pulled out a gun and fired a warning shot.
According to TMZ, everyone in the club ran for the doors, including Epps, who then fled the scene. No one was seriously injured, but two women who were inside the club say they were trampled by panicked clubbers who raced for the exits.
Another witness who was inside the club tells TMZ, “Everybody scattered, everybody started fighting and everything.” The witness says Mike had just arrived to the party when the gun went off, and at that point the actor jumped in his car and left.
Cops are currently investigating, and would like to speak with Epps to sort out what happened.
Watch TMZ’s footage of the incident below.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here