*Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have reportedly settled court issues surrounding the Thanksgiving Day brawl at the actress’ home between her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez.
Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries. He obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez.
The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday’s hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement, reports the Associated Press.
No details were released, and the attorneys declined to answer questions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here