*Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have reportedly settled court issues surrounding the Thanksgiving Day brawl at the actress’ home between her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez.
Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries. He obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez.
The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday’s hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement, reports the Associated Press.
No details were released, and the attorneys declined to answer questions.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here