*Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have reportedly settled court issues surrounding the Thanksgiving Day brawl at the actress’ home between her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez.
Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries. He obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez.
The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday’s hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement, reports the Associated Press.
No details were released, and the attorneys declined to answer questions.
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here