*Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have reportedly settled court issues surrounding the Thanksgiving Day brawl at the actress’ home between her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez.
Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries. He obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez.
The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday’s hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement, reports the Associated Press.
No details were released, and the attorneys declined to answer questions.
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here