On Friday the actress a heartbreaking loss in court.
A judge ruled she cannot permanently move her 4-year-old daughter Nahla to France.
For months Halle had been fighting with Gabriel Aubry, her baby daddy, to take Nahla to Paris, where Halle wants to live with her fiance Olivier Martinez.
Halle argued the L.A. paparazzi scene made life in California too dangerous for her and her daughter — but today the judge in the case ruled in favor of Gabriel, refusing to let Halle jet to France with their kid.
The full details of the ruling are unclear — but one thing’s for sure … Halle did NOT get what she wanted.
Sources close to Halle tell TMZ, she never wanted to remove Gabriel from Nahla’s life — she merely believed France would be safer for everyone involved.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here