On Friday the actress a heartbreaking loss in court.
A judge ruled she cannot permanently move her 4-year-old daughter Nahla to France.
For months Halle had been fighting with Gabriel Aubry, her baby daddy, to take Nahla to Paris, where Halle wants to live with her fiance Olivier Martinez.
Halle argued the L.A. paparazzi scene made life in California too dangerous for her and her daughter — but today the judge in the case ruled in favor of Gabriel, refusing to let Halle jet to France with their kid.
The full details of the ruling are unclear — but one thing’s for sure … Halle did NOT get what she wanted.
Sources close to Halle tell TMZ, she never wanted to remove Gabriel from Nahla’s life — she merely believed France would be safer for everyone involved.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here