On Friday the actress a heartbreaking loss in court.
A judge ruled she cannot permanently move her 4-year-old daughter Nahla to France.
For months Halle had been fighting with Gabriel Aubry, her baby daddy, to take Nahla to Paris, where Halle wants to live with her fiance Olivier Martinez.
Halle argued the L.A. paparazzi scene made life in California too dangerous for her and her daughter — but today the judge in the case ruled in favor of Gabriel, refusing to let Halle jet to France with their kid.
The full details of the ruling are unclear — but one thing’s for sure … Halle did NOT get what she wanted.
Sources close to Halle tell TMZ, she never wanted to remove Gabriel from Nahla’s life — she merely believed France would be safer for everyone involved.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here