On Friday the actress a heartbreaking loss in court.
A judge ruled she cannot permanently move her 4-year-old daughter Nahla to France.
For months Halle had been fighting with Gabriel Aubry, her baby daddy, to take Nahla to Paris, where Halle wants to live with her fiance Olivier Martinez.
Halle argued the L.A. paparazzi scene made life in California too dangerous for her and her daughter — but today the judge in the case ruled in favor of Gabriel, refusing to let Halle jet to France with their kid.
The full details of the ruling are unclear — but one thing’s for sure … Halle did NOT get what she wanted.
Sources close to Halle tell TMZ, she never wanted to remove Gabriel from Nahla’s life — she merely believed France would be safer for everyone involved.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here