*Based on what happened Thanksgiving Day between Halle Berry‘s ex (and baby daddy) Gabriel Aubry – and her current beau Olivier Martinez – one can conclude that they have a problem being in the same place at the same time.
Specifically, the two men got into a physical altercation. However, the exact cause is unknown at this time according to the LAPD, even though a Hollywood watch commander told Us Weekly “the investigation is ongoing.”
On the other hand, TMZ is reporting that law enforcement officials told them the fight began when Aubry showed up with his daughter, Nahla, 4, for a custodial handoff to Berry. After Martinez (Halle’s fiance) reportedly told the Gabriel, “We have to move on,” Aubry pushed the actor and threw a punch at him.
The story goes that the two continued to struggle until Martinez managed to pin Aubry to the ground. TMZ also claims Aubry sustained a broken rib, contusions on his face and a possible head injury. Martinez may have broken his hand and suffered neck injuries.
According to Radar Online, Martinez, Aubry and Berry were cordial during a pre-holiday party Nov. 21.
Earlier this month, a judge ruled that Berry will not be able to move to France full-time with Nahla. Following their April 2010 split, Halle and Gabriel have been engaged in a nasty custody battle.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here