*Based on what happened Thanksgiving Day between Halle Berry‘s ex (and baby daddy) Gabriel Aubry – and her current beau Olivier Martinez – one can conclude that they have a problem being in the same place at the same time.
Specifically, the two men got into a physical altercation. However, the exact cause is unknown at this time according to the LAPD, even though a Hollywood watch commander told Us Weekly “the investigation is ongoing.”
On the other hand, TMZ is reporting that law enforcement officials told them the fight began when Aubry showed up with his daughter, Nahla, 4, for a custodial handoff to Berry. After Martinez (Halle’s fiance) reportedly told the Gabriel, “We have to move on,” Aubry pushed the actor and threw a punch at him.
The story goes that the two continued to struggle until Martinez managed to pin Aubry to the ground. TMZ also claims Aubry sustained a broken rib, contusions on his face and a possible head injury. Martinez may have broken his hand and suffered neck injuries.
According to Radar Online, Martinez, Aubry and Berry were cordial during a pre-holiday party Nov. 21.
Earlier this month, a judge ruled that Berry will not be able to move to France full-time with Nahla. Following their April 2010 split, Halle and Gabriel have been engaged in a nasty custody battle.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here