*Based on what happened Thanksgiving Day between Halle Berry‘s ex (and baby daddy) Gabriel Aubry – and her current beau Olivier Martinez – one can conclude that they have a problem being in the same place at the same time.
Specifically, the two men got into a physical altercation. However, the exact cause is unknown at this time according to the LAPD, even though a Hollywood watch commander told Us Weekly “the investigation is ongoing.”
On the other hand, TMZ is reporting that law enforcement officials told them the fight began when Aubry showed up with his daughter, Nahla, 4, for a custodial handoff to Berry. After Martinez (Halle’s fiance) reportedly told the Gabriel, “We have to move on,” Aubry pushed the actor and threw a punch at him.
The story goes that the two continued to struggle until Martinez managed to pin Aubry to the ground. TMZ also claims Aubry sustained a broken rib, contusions on his face and a possible head injury. Martinez may have broken his hand and suffered neck injuries.
According to Radar Online, Martinez, Aubry and Berry were cordial during a pre-holiday party Nov. 21.
Earlier this month, a judge ruled that Berry will not be able to move to France full-time with Nahla. Following their April 2010 split, Halle and Gabriel have been engaged in a nasty custody battle.
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here