*If you read our report about former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw going beserk on the car of ex-girlfriend and current WNBA player Jennifer Lacy, you probably figured it had something to do with their break up.
Well, you’re right, according to TMZ.
We’re told … Jennifer and Chamique dated for roughly 4 years … and broke up sometime last year. Jennifer is NOT dating anyone else.
Our sources say Jennifer is the one who decided to end the relationship … and apparently, the split didn’t sit well with Holdsclaw.
After the attack, we’re told Chamique desperately tried to contact Jennifer, but Lacy — still afraid for her life — did not respond.
Holdsclaw was arrested last night — after turning herself in to Atlanta police.
We’re told Jennifer is upset and embarrassed by the situation — but as one source puts it, “She really hopes that Chamique gets the help she needs.”
Check out these snaps of the damage:
Read/learn and see more photos at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here