*If you read our report about former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw going beserk on the car of ex-girlfriend and current WNBA player Jennifer Lacy, you probably figured it had something to do with their break up.
Well, you’re right, according to TMZ.
We’re told … Jennifer and Chamique dated for roughly 4 years … and broke up sometime last year. Jennifer is NOT dating anyone else.
Our sources say Jennifer is the one who decided to end the relationship … and apparently, the split didn’t sit well with Holdsclaw.
After the attack, we’re told Chamique desperately tried to contact Jennifer, but Lacy — still afraid for her life — did not respond.
Holdsclaw was arrested last night — after turning herself in to Atlanta police.
We’re told Jennifer is upset and embarrassed by the situation — but as one source puts it, “She really hopes that Chamique gets the help she needs.”
Check out these snaps of the damage:
Read/learn and see more photos at TMZ.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here