The comedian has serious doubts that the same charm naturally cultivated in the first film will be possible to duplicate in a fourth. Chris publicly shared his doubts of reuniting with Ice Cube for another chapter.
Although the cast hasn’t been finalized, Cube is saying even if ‘Smokey’ doesn’t show, the movie is still going to be great.
“Well, my magic is still here so the movie is going to get done. The movie is going to be funny, and it’s going to live up to all the long-anticipated wait,” the rapper-actor told The Huffington Post.
“I would hope that he’ll be a part of it. He’s more than welcome to be a part of it,” Cube added. “It’s a trip, because you’re looking and somebody says that ‘the magic is not even there’ who’s never even tried it.”
For all the doubters, the ‘Craig’ says the first flick was such a huge success that if he and the comedian reunite, a new installment would be equally successful.
“We put the first one together and we can put another one together. So he should really trust that, and do what his fans want him to do,” Cube argued. “You should never out grow your fans. And if the fans want him to do this movie, that’s what we’re in this for, then that’s what he should do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here