The comedian has serious doubts that the same charm naturally cultivated in the first film will be possible to duplicate in a fourth. Chris publicly shared his doubts of reuniting with Ice Cube for another chapter.
Although the cast hasn’t been finalized, Cube is saying even if ‘Smokey’ doesn’t show, the movie is still going to be great.
“Well, my magic is still here so the movie is going to get done. The movie is going to be funny, and it’s going to live up to all the long-anticipated wait,” the rapper-actor told The Huffington Post.
“I would hope that he’ll be a part of it. He’s more than welcome to be a part of it,” Cube added. “It’s a trip, because you’re looking and somebody says that ‘the magic is not even there’ who’s never even tried it.”
For all the doubters, the ‘Craig’ says the first flick was such a huge success that if he and the comedian reunite, a new installment would be equally successful.
“We put the first one together and we can put another one together. So he should really trust that, and do what his fans want him to do,” Cube argued. “You should never out grow your fans. And if the fans want him to do this movie, that’s what we’re in this for, then that’s what he should do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here