The comedian has serious doubts that the same charm naturally cultivated in the first film will be possible to duplicate in a fourth. Chris publicly shared his doubts of reuniting with Ice Cube for another chapter.
Although the cast hasn’t been finalized, Cube is saying even if ‘Smokey’ doesn’t show, the movie is still going to be great.
“Well, my magic is still here so the movie is going to get done. The movie is going to be funny, and it’s going to live up to all the long-anticipated wait,” the rapper-actor told The Huffington Post.
“I would hope that he’ll be a part of it. He’s more than welcome to be a part of it,” Cube added. “It’s a trip, because you’re looking and somebody says that ‘the magic is not even there’ who’s never even tried it.”
For all the doubters, the ‘Craig’ says the first flick was such a huge success that if he and the comedian reunite, a new installment would be equally successful.
“We put the first one together and we can put another one together. So he should really trust that, and do what his fans want him to do,” Cube argued. “You should never out grow your fans. And if the fans want him to do this movie, that’s what we’re in this for, then that’s what he should do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here