Yes, he’s still an issue at this point.
Executive producer Ice Cube says even though Chris Tucker has been resistant, he’s been written into the script, anyway.
It’s still not official whether or not he’ll join the cast, but Cube assures the fourth is going to be great.
“I’m waiting to give it to them, but it’s politics and it’s economics getting it to where it needs to be,” Cube told MTV News over the phone. “It’s moving in the right direction to get made, but it just ain’t moving as fast as I want it … but it’s happening.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here