Yes, he’s still an issue at this point.
Executive producer Ice Cube says even though Chris Tucker has been resistant, he’s been written into the script, anyway.
It’s still not official whether or not he’ll join the cast, but Cube assures the fourth is going to be great.
“I’m waiting to give it to them, but it’s politics and it’s economics getting it to where it needs to be,” Cube told MTV News over the phone. “It’s moving in the right direction to get made, but it just ain’t moving as fast as I want it … but it’s happening.”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here