Yes, he’s still an issue at this point.
Executive producer Ice Cube says even though Chris Tucker has been resistant, he’s been written into the script, anyway.
It’s still not official whether or not he’ll join the cast, but Cube assures the fourth is going to be great.
“I’m waiting to give it to them, but it’s politics and it’s economics getting it to where it needs to be,” Cube told MTV News over the phone. “It’s moving in the right direction to get made, but it just ain’t moving as fast as I want it … but it’s happening.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here