Yes, he’s still an issue at this point.
Executive producer Ice Cube says even though Chris Tucker has been resistant, he’s been written into the script, anyway.
It’s still not official whether or not he’ll join the cast, but Cube assures the fourth is going to be great.
“I’m waiting to give it to them, but it’s politics and it’s economics getting it to where it needs to be,” Cube told MTV News over the phone. “It’s moving in the right direction to get made, but it just ain’t moving as fast as I want it … but it’s happening.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here