*The courts are getting more ridiculous defendants by the day.
It doesn’t matter what they’re being tried for, they act a fool or the people who want to get to them act a fool.
Maybe the antics on shows like Judge Joe Brown or Judge Mathis or Judge Judy has started this mayhem.
Jerome Power, 50, is on trial for the first-degree murder of his neighbor, Doris Bevins, 68, in her home Sept. 19, 2010, according to local ABC affiliate KCRG.
Bevins was strangled to death in an apparent botched robbery. Police discovered Bevin’s cell phone and charger in Powers’ pocket, but we are praying that he didn’t strangle her with her own pajama pants for her iPhone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here