*The courts are getting more ridiculous defendants by the day.
It doesn’t matter what they’re being tried for, they act a fool or the people who want to get to them act a fool.
Maybe the antics on shows like Judge Joe Brown or Judge Mathis or Judge Judy has started this mayhem.
Jerome Power, 50, is on trial for the first-degree murder of his neighbor, Doris Bevins, 68, in her home Sept. 19, 2010, according to local ABC affiliate KCRG.
Bevins was strangled to death in an apparent botched robbery. Police discovered Bevin’s cell phone and charger in Powers’ pocket, but we are praying that he didn’t strangle her with her own pajama pants for her iPhone.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here