*The courts are getting more ridiculous defendants by the day.
It doesn’t matter what they’re being tried for, they act a fool or the people who want to get to them act a fool.
Maybe the antics on shows like Judge Joe Brown or Judge Mathis or Judge Judy has started this mayhem.
Jerome Power, 50, is on trial for the first-degree murder of his neighbor, Doris Bevins, 68, in her home Sept. 19, 2010, according to local ABC affiliate KCRG.
Bevins was strangled to death in an apparent botched robbery. Police discovered Bevin’s cell phone and charger in Powers’ pocket, but we are praying that he didn’t strangle her with her own pajama pants for her iPhone.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here