*The courts are getting more ridiculous defendants by the day.
It doesn’t matter what they’re being tried for, they act a fool or the people who want to get to them act a fool.
Maybe the antics on shows like Judge Joe Brown or Judge Mathis or Judge Judy has started this mayhem.
Jerome Power, 50, is on trial for the first-degree murder of his neighbor, Doris Bevins, 68, in her home Sept. 19, 2010, according to local ABC affiliate KCRG.
Bevins was strangled to death in an apparent botched robbery. Police discovered Bevin’s cell phone and charger in Powers’ pocket, but we are praying that he didn’t strangle her with her own pajama pants for her iPhone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here