His debut album was one of gospel’s top selling projects of 2011 and has earned five Stellar Award nominations for Artist of the Year, Producer of the Year, Contemporary Male of the Year, Urban Inspirational Single or Performance and Music Video of the Year
In addition to selling over 100,000 units, “Uncommon Me,” which was released August 2011, debuted at #1 on the Billboard Gospel Albums chart, #48 on the Billboard Top 200 chart, #5 on the Billboard Top Independent Albums chart, and Number #9 on the Billboard Top Internet Albums chart. His single “In The Middle” peaked at #1 on the Billboard Gospel Singles chart on December 24, 2011 and remained at Number #1 for eight straight weeks.
A native of Greensboro, NC, the singer began his music career in 1990 when he received the opportunity to sing with gospel music legend John P. Kee and New Life on the hit song “Wave It Away.” In 1996, he co-founded Men of Standard with Lowell Pye and Bryan Pierce. With a musical tenure that spanned over a decade, the trio won two Stellar Awards in 2000 and released five successful albums. Although the group was well loved, Isaac felt that God had positioned them to do things as individuals and he began his solo journey.
Since bursting out onto the scene, Isaac has rocked the stage alongside gospel greats like Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin, Marvin Sapp, and Israel Houghton.
Now he’s on tour with Mary Mary for their Go Get It Tour, which kicked off Oct. 25 in Jacksonville, Fla.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here