*NBC’s “Smash” will return for its second season in February with Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson as Tony-winning actress Veronica Moore – and the network has just released a four-minute promo showing the star in action.
The clip shows Veronica passing along some hard-won wisdom to Karen (a reunion of sorts for fellow “American Idol” finalists Hudson and Katharine McPhee).
Also in the clip, we see a new love interest for Karen, played by “Newsies” star Jeremy Jordan; Karen stage-diving at what appears to be a gay club; major financial stumbles for producer Eileen (Anjelica Huston); a hint of trouble between songwriting partners Julia and Tom; guest stars Sean Hayes and Bernadette Peters (back as Ivy’s mom); another round of fierce competition between backstage rivals Karen and Ivy; and, of course, lots of singing.
Season 2 of “Smash” premieres Tuesday, February 5 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here