*NBC’s “Smash” will return for its second season in February with Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson as Tony-winning actress Veronica Moore – and the network has just released a four-minute promo showing the star in action.
The clip shows Veronica passing along some hard-won wisdom to Karen (a reunion of sorts for fellow “American Idol” finalists Hudson and Katharine McPhee).
Also in the clip, we see a new love interest for Karen, played by “Newsies” star Jeremy Jordan; Karen stage-diving at what appears to be a gay club; major financial stumbles for producer Eileen (Anjelica Huston); a hint of trouble between songwriting partners Julia and Tom; guest stars Sean Hayes and Bernadette Peters (back as Ivy’s mom); another round of fierce competition between backstage rivals Karen and Ivy; and, of course, lots of singing.
Season 2 of “Smash” premieres Tuesday, February 5 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here