*Jimi Hendrix menswear? Thanks to his sister Janie Hendrix, it’s a reality now available at Bloomingdale’s, just in time for the holidays.
Janie, the executor of his estate, partnered with lifestyle brand Lyric Culture for the line inspired by the late guitar icon. It includes graphic screen print T-shirts, featuring lyrics and images of the guitarist, as well as scarves, sweatshirts, dress clothes, and cufflinks.
The collection will hit Bloomingdale’s later this month to coincide with what would have been the musician’s 70th birthday.
Company founder Hanna Rochelle says, “The collection is inspired by the fearless and innovative lyrics of one of rock music’s most influential artists. His legendary style and iconic music is integrated into every design. Some pieces even include Jimi’s actual handwritten lyrics incorporated into the fabric prints.”
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here