*Jimi Hendrix menswear? Thanks to his sister Janie Hendrix, it’s a reality now available at Bloomingdale’s, just in time for the holidays.
Janie, the executor of his estate, partnered with lifestyle brand Lyric Culture for the line inspired by the late guitar icon. It includes graphic screen print T-shirts, featuring lyrics and images of the guitarist, as well as scarves, sweatshirts, dress clothes, and cufflinks.
The collection will hit Bloomingdale’s later this month to coincide with what would have been the musician’s 70th birthday.
Company founder Hanna Rochelle says, “The collection is inspired by the fearless and innovative lyrics of one of rock music’s most influential artists. His legendary style and iconic music is integrated into every design. Some pieces even include Jimi’s actual handwritten lyrics incorporated into the fabric prints.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here