*Jimi Hendrix menswear? Thanks to his sister Janie Hendrix, it’s a reality now available at Bloomingdale’s, just in time for the holidays.
Janie, the executor of his estate, partnered with lifestyle brand Lyric Culture for the line inspired by the late guitar icon. It includes graphic screen print T-shirts, featuring lyrics and images of the guitarist, as well as scarves, sweatshirts, dress clothes, and cufflinks.
The collection will hit Bloomingdale’s later this month to coincide with what would have been the musician’s 70th birthday.
Company founder Hanna Rochelle says, “The collection is inspired by the fearless and innovative lyrics of one of rock music’s most influential artists. His legendary style and iconic music is integrated into every design. Some pieces even include Jimi’s actual handwritten lyrics incorporated into the fabric prints.”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here