*Jimi Hendrix menswear? Thanks to his sister Janie Hendrix, it’s a reality now available at Bloomingdale’s, just in time for the holidays.
Janie, the executor of his estate, partnered with lifestyle brand Lyric Culture for the line inspired by the late guitar icon. It includes graphic screen print T-shirts, featuring lyrics and images of the guitarist, as well as scarves, sweatshirts, dress clothes, and cufflinks.
The collection will hit Bloomingdale’s later this month to coincide with what would have been the musician’s 70th birthday.
Company founder Hanna Rochelle says, “The collection is inspired by the fearless and innovative lyrics of one of rock music’s most influential artists. His legendary style and iconic music is integrated into every design. Some pieces even include Jimi’s actual handwritten lyrics incorporated into the fabric prints.”
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here