*Jimi Hendrix menswear? Thanks to his sister Janie Hendrix, it’s a reality now available at Bloomingdale’s, just in time for the holidays.
Janie, the executor of his estate, partnered with lifestyle brand Lyric Culture for the line inspired by the late guitar icon. It includes graphic screen print T-shirts, featuring lyrics and images of the guitarist, as well as scarves, sweatshirts, dress clothes, and cufflinks.
The collection will hit Bloomingdale’s later this month to coincide with what would have been the musician’s 70th birthday.
Company founder Hanna Rochelle says, “The collection is inspired by the fearless and innovative lyrics of one of rock music’s most influential artists. His legendary style and iconic music is integrated into every design. Some pieces even include Jimi’s actual handwritten lyrics incorporated into the fabric prints.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here