Well, according to the singer, he definitely does. He’s taking his entrepreneurial spirit to television with a new sitcom, based on his life.
Backed by his own production company, Get Lifted; along with 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, the show will be scripted by the co-creators of “Sons of Tucson,” Tommy Dwey and Greg Bratman, and will focus on a guy in his early 20s trying to make himself a star while being the guardian for his siblings.
But he’s not the only one with a funny life. Cee Lo Green is also dipping into television comedy with a family sitcom on NBC.
No word yet when either will begin production.
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here