Well, according to the singer, he definitely does. He’s taking his entrepreneurial spirit to television with a new sitcom, based on his life.
Backed by his own production company, Get Lifted; along with 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, the show will be scripted by the co-creators of “Sons of Tucson,” Tommy Dwey and Greg Bratman, and will focus on a guy in his early 20s trying to make himself a star while being the guardian for his siblings.
But he’s not the only one with a funny life. Cee Lo Green is also dipping into television comedy with a family sitcom on NBC.
No word yet when either will begin production.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here