Well, according to the singer, he definitely does. He’s taking his entrepreneurial spirit to television with a new sitcom, based on his life.
Backed by his own production company, Get Lifted; along with 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, the show will be scripted by the co-creators of “Sons of Tucson,” Tommy Dwey and Greg Bratman, and will focus on a guy in his early 20s trying to make himself a star while being the guardian for his siblings.
But he’s not the only one with a funny life. Cee Lo Green is also dipping into television comedy with a family sitcom on NBC.
No word yet when either will begin production.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here