Well, according to the singer, he definitely does. He’s taking his entrepreneurial spirit to television with a new sitcom, based on his life.
Backed by his own production company, Get Lifted; along with 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, the show will be scripted by the co-creators of “Sons of Tucson,” Tommy Dwey and Greg Bratman, and will focus on a guy in his early 20s trying to make himself a star while being the guardian for his siblings.
But he’s not the only one with a funny life. Cee Lo Green is also dipping into television comedy with a family sitcom on NBC.
No word yet when either will begin production.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here