Well, according to the singer, he definitely does. He’s taking his entrepreneurial spirit to television with a new sitcom, based on his life.
Backed by his own production company, Get Lifted; along with 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment, the show will be scripted by the co-creators of “Sons of Tucson,” Tommy Dwey and Greg Bratman, and will focus on a guy in his early 20s trying to make himself a star while being the guardian for his siblings.
But he’s not the only one with a funny life. Cee Lo Green is also dipping into television comedy with a family sitcom on NBC.
No word yet when either will begin production.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here