*Jimmy Fallon’s jokes are unlimited.
He has had the President and the First Lady on his show and joked with them both.
But he has now successfully pulled off a joke without the President, using a look-a-like of the President receiving his concession call from his opponent.
Mitt Romney and President Obama sit in a split screen shot of them both as Romney calls Obama to concede. Obama prepares for the call from Romney saying:
“Ohhhh, this is going to be good!” He answers the call pretending to not know it’s Mitt Romney saying, “Preeeesident Obama!” Then asks Romney, “What’s new?!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here