*Jimmy Fallon’s jokes are unlimited.
He has had the President and the First Lady on his show and joked with them both.
But he has now successfully pulled off a joke without the President, using a look-a-like of the President receiving his concession call from his opponent.
Mitt Romney and President Obama sit in a split screen shot of them both as Romney calls Obama to concede. Obama prepares for the call from Romney saying:
“Ohhhh, this is going to be good!” He answers the call pretending to not know it’s Mitt Romney saying, “Preeeesident Obama!” Then asks Romney, “What’s new?!”
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here