*Jimmy Fallon’s jokes are unlimited.
He has had the President and the First Lady on his show and joked with them both.
But he has now successfully pulled off a joke without the President, using a look-a-like of the President receiving his concession call from his opponent.
Mitt Romney and President Obama sit in a split screen shot of them both as Romney calls Obama to concede. Obama prepares for the call from Romney saying:
“Ohhhh, this is going to be good!” He answers the call pretending to not know it’s Mitt Romney saying, “Preeeesident Obama!” Then asks Romney, “What’s new?!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here