*Jimmy Fallon’s jokes are unlimited.
He has had the President and the First Lady on his show and joked with them both.
But he has now successfully pulled off a joke without the President, using a look-a-like of the President receiving his concession call from his opponent.
Mitt Romney and President Obama sit in a split screen shot of them both as Romney calls Obama to concede. Obama prepares for the call from Romney saying:
“Ohhhh, this is going to be good!” He answers the call pretending to not know it’s Mitt Romney saying, “Preeeesident Obama!” Then asks Romney, “What’s new?!”
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here