*Jimmy Fallon’s jokes are unlimited.
He has had the President and the First Lady on his show and joked with them both.
But he has now successfully pulled off a joke without the President, using a look-a-like of the President receiving his concession call from his opponent.
Mitt Romney and President Obama sit in a split screen shot of them both as Romney calls Obama to concede. Obama prepares for the call from Romney saying:
“Ohhhh, this is going to be good!” He answers the call pretending to not know it’s Mitt Romney saying, “Preeeesident Obama!” Then asks Romney, “What’s new?!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here