*All of us like to get our hairbrush and sing in the mirror.
Don’t say that you don’t because if you don’t sing, you talk. When we’re all alone, we might get in that mirror and give a full motivational speech to ourselves or rant about what’s going on in our life.
But one thing we DON’T do is post it on YouTube.
Some megalomaniac on YouTube that goes by Correll, is disturbingly interested in himself.
He, as you will soon see, admits that he’s checkin’ himself out. He starts out in the mirror checking out his pectorals
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here