*All of us like to get our hairbrush and sing in the mirror.
Don’t say that you don’t because if you don’t sing, you talk. When we’re all alone, we might get in that mirror and give a full motivational speech to ourselves or rant about what’s going on in our life.
But one thing we DON’T do is post it on YouTube.
Some megalomaniac on YouTube that goes by Correll, is disturbingly interested in himself.
He, as you will soon see, admits that he’s checkin’ himself out. He starts out in the mirror checking out his pectorals
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Macon, GA Walmart Trashed by 40-50 Teens; 17-year-old Kharron Green Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here