*All of us like to get our hairbrush and sing in the mirror.
Don’t say that you don’t because if you don’t sing, you talk. When we’re all alone, we might get in that mirror and give a full motivational speech to ourselves or rant about what’s going on in our life.
But one thing we DON’T do is post it on YouTube.
Some megalomaniac on YouTube that goes by Correll, is disturbingly interested in himself.
He, as you will soon see, admits that he’s checkin’ himself out. He starts out in the mirror checking out his pectorals
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here