”I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future,” she tells OK! Magazine. “But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen. ”
Jordin also credited Jason – who she has been dating since August 2011 – with keeping her calm and stress-free, and said she loves spending her spare time with him.
”There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease,” she says. ”We go to the gym together, we blow off steam at the gym — that helps relieve stress sometimes. He’s gotten me a massage before — that was really sweet. He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing.”
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here