”I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future,” she tells OK! Magazine. “But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen. ”
Jordin also credited Jason – who she has been dating since August 2011 – with keeping her calm and stress-free, and said she loves spending her spare time with him.
”There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease,” she says. ”We go to the gym together, we blow off steam at the gym — that helps relieve stress sometimes. He’s gotten me a massage before — that was really sweet. He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing.”
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here