”I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future,” she tells OK! Magazine. “But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen. ”
Jordin also credited Jason – who she has been dating since August 2011 – with keeping her calm and stress-free, and said she loves spending her spare time with him.
”There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease,” she says. ”We go to the gym together, we blow off steam at the gym — that helps relieve stress sometimes. He’s gotten me a massage before — that was really sweet. He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here