”I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future,” she tells OK! Magazine. “But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen. ”
Jordin also credited Jason – who she has been dating since August 2011 – with keeping her calm and stress-free, and said she loves spending her spare time with him.
”There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease,” she says. ”We go to the gym together, we blow off steam at the gym — that helps relieve stress sometimes. He’s gotten me a massage before — that was really sweet. He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing.”
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here