”I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future,” she tells OK! Magazine. “But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen. ”
Jordin also credited Jason – who she has been dating since August 2011 – with keeping her calm and stress-free, and said she loves spending her spare time with him.
”There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease,” she says. ”We go to the gym together, we blow off steam at the gym — that helps relieve stress sometimes. He’s gotten me a massage before — that was really sweet. He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here