We begin this episode of S & J with accusations of the music producer being a homo.
Before all this, Joseline was Stevie’s girl; defending him when folks were attacking him and questioning his sexuality. Recall that conversation she had on the “Breakfast Club,”
“My man don’t do that…”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, now she has turned on him, and taken to social media to call her former flame a flaming gay; even going a step farther to suggest he kill himself.
If it’s of any importance to anyone at this point, whether or not Stevie kissed Lil Wayne, he hasn’t denied the notion.
And just a little side note, doesn’t Joseline resemble a man sometimes? Maybe that’s what he likes eh?
Well, isn’t that nice? She posted, “Ladies the first time a n**** offer u drugs run away for cover lol. They try to destroy u cause they finish. Smh” And then, “f*** u d*** sucking a** n****. Go kill yourself u b****”
It’s not totally clear what happened between the two of them, but their relationship has always appeared quite strained and battle stricken. She also mentioned that they’re not together anymore (for the moment) because he’s allegedly abusive.
Interestingly enough, Ariane (from “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta”) chatted with the hosts of the “Breakfast Club” recently and was asked if Stevie is an abusive dude. She refused to answer.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here