We begin this episode of S & J with accusations of the music producer being a homo.
Before all this, Joseline was Stevie’s girl; defending him when folks were attacking him and questioning his sexuality. Recall that conversation she had on the “Breakfast Club,”
“My man don’t do that…”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, now she has turned on him, and taken to social media to call her former flame a flaming gay; even going a step farther to suggest he kill himself.
If it’s of any importance to anyone at this point, whether or not Stevie kissed Lil Wayne, he hasn’t denied the notion.
And just a little side note, doesn’t Joseline resemble a man sometimes? Maybe that’s what he likes eh?
Well, isn’t that nice? She posted, “Ladies the first time a n**** offer u drugs run away for cover lol. They try to destroy u cause they finish. Smh” And then, “f*** u d*** sucking a** n****. Go kill yourself u b****”
It’s not totally clear what happened between the two of them, but their relationship has always appeared quite strained and battle stricken. She also mentioned that they’re not together anymore (for the moment) because he’s allegedly abusive.
Interestingly enough, Ariane (from “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta”) chatted with the hosts of the “Breakfast Club” recently and was asked if Stevie is an abusive dude. She refused to answer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here