*Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have been accused of stiffing the ice cream man in London.
The couple, currently in London for the launch of Kim’s new clothing line Kollection, entered a Haagen Dazs cafe in Leicester Square over the weekend, where they were promptly bum rushed by fans.
An employee at the establishment calling herself Assa has come forward via Twitter with claims that after she served the couple, they walked out without paying for their purchases.
She wrote: “Dear Kim Kardashian & Kanye West thank you for coming in HD, you could’ve at least payed [sic] for your ice-cream, regards the girl that served u!”
Neither Kardashian nor West have responded to the message.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here