*Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have been accused of stiffing the ice cream man in London.
The couple, currently in London for the launch of Kim’s new clothing line Kollection, entered a Haagen Dazs cafe in Leicester Square over the weekend, where they were promptly bum rushed by fans.
An employee at the establishment calling herself Assa has come forward via Twitter with claims that after she served the couple, they walked out without paying for their purchases.
She wrote: “Dear Kim Kardashian & Kanye West thank you for coming in HD, you could’ve at least payed [sic] for your ice-cream, regards the girl that served u!”
Neither Kardashian nor West have responded to the message.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here