*Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have been accused of stiffing the ice cream man in London.
The couple, currently in London for the launch of Kim’s new clothing line Kollection, entered a Haagen Dazs cafe in Leicester Square over the weekend, where they were promptly bum rushed by fans.
An employee at the establishment calling herself Assa has come forward via Twitter with claims that after she served the couple, they walked out without paying for their purchases.
She wrote: “Dear Kim Kardashian & Kanye West thank you for coming in HD, you could’ve at least payed [sic] for your ice-cream, regards the girl that served u!”
Neither Kardashian nor West have responded to the message.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here