*Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have been accused of stiffing the ice cream man in London.
The couple, currently in London for the launch of Kim’s new clothing line Kollection, entered a Haagen Dazs cafe in Leicester Square over the weekend, where they were promptly bum rushed by fans.
An employee at the establishment calling herself Assa has come forward via Twitter with claims that after she served the couple, they walked out without paying for their purchases.
She wrote: “Dear Kim Kardashian & Kanye West thank you for coming in HD, you could’ve at least payed [sic] for your ice-cream, regards the girl that served u!”
Neither Kardashian nor West have responded to the message.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here