*Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have been accused of stiffing the ice cream man in London.
The couple, currently in London for the launch of Kim’s new clothing line Kollection, entered a Haagen Dazs cafe in Leicester Square over the weekend, where they were promptly bum rushed by fans.
An employee at the establishment calling herself Assa has come forward via Twitter with claims that after she served the couple, they walked out without paying for their purchases.
She wrote: “Dear Kim Kardashian & Kanye West thank you for coming in HD, you could’ve at least payed [sic] for your ice-cream, regards the girl that served u!”
Neither Kardashian nor West have responded to the message.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here