*Kanye West is being deposed in the divorce case of his girlfriend Kim Kardashian and her ex-husband Kris Humphries, reports TMZ.
Kim’s lawyer, Laura Wasser, is currently in court telling the judge that Humphries and his lawyers are now raising issues over the prenup he signed, which gives him next to nothing.
Wasser also expressed frustration that Kris is dragging his feet — he hasn’t even deposed Kim yet. Wasser calls the whole thing a “fishing expedition.”
“She [Kim] is now handcuffed to Mr. Humphries,” Wasser told the judge, who said he’ll set a trial date for Feb. 15.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here