*Kanye West is being deposed in the divorce case of his girlfriend Kim Kardashian and her ex-husband Kris Humphries, reports TMZ.
Kim’s lawyer, Laura Wasser, is currently in court telling the judge that Humphries and his lawyers are now raising issues over the prenup he signed, which gives him next to nothing.
Wasser also expressed frustration that Kris is dragging his feet — he hasn’t even deposed Kim yet. Wasser calls the whole thing a “fishing expedition.”
“She [Kim] is now handcuffed to Mr. Humphries,” Wasser told the judge, who said he’ll set a trial date for Feb. 15.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here