The newest issue he’s dealing with is a $5 million suit filed by his female assistant. Allegedly Williams hit her and caused permanent injuries, according to TMZ.
Melissa Ishage filed the lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming she’d been working as Katt’s personal assistant — but on October 6th, things suddenly went sour at Katt’s house … when Katt attacked her, punching her and causing her “serious and permanent injuries.”
Melissa claims she had to go to the hospital as a result of the beatdown — and now she wants at least $5 million from Katt to call it even.
Melissa’s attorney tells us, his client claims Katt struck her in the head and knocked her to the ground. The lawyer says police were called to the scene but no one was arrested. The incident is currently under investigation.
Meanwhile, calls to Katt William’s rep were not returned.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here