The newest issue he’s dealing with is a $5 million suit filed by his female assistant. Allegedly Williams hit her and caused permanent injuries, according to TMZ.
Melissa Ishage filed the lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming she’d been working as Katt’s personal assistant — but on October 6th, things suddenly went sour at Katt’s house … when Katt attacked her, punching her and causing her “serious and permanent injuries.”
Melissa claims she had to go to the hospital as a result of the beatdown — and now she wants at least $5 million from Katt to call it even.
Melissa’s attorney tells us, his client claims Katt struck her in the head and knocked her to the ground. The lawyer says police were called to the scene but no one was arrested. The incident is currently under investigation.
Meanwhile, calls to Katt William’s rep were not returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here