She says the protest wasn’t (surprisingly) linked to Porsha’s failure to acknowledge nor failure to care, or both, about Kenya’s “accomplishments.” Instead it had everything to do with Porsha’s timing and taste for luxury.
“Many people have confused my title and it doesn’t offend me. However, in this instance, the blatant disrespect and disregard for my title and accomplishments that night did not fall to the wayside,” said Kenya, who was more offended by Porsha’s display of extravagance in the name of charity. “Disturbingly, the host prides herself on being a glorified gold digger and self-proclaimed ‘princess,'” wrote Kenya in her Bravo blog. “You can fix a lot of things, but you cannot fix stupidity,” she said.
Regardless of how anyone feels about Kenya, she does make note of an important factor. During the Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless Foundation, Porsha, who happens to be the founder’s granddaughter, accepted some very expensive gifts from her new husband. A $4,000 Chanel handbag was a surprise gift for the event’s special guest, while she had the nerve to ask people to donate money for the homeless.
“Why would anyone stand in front of a crowd under the pretense of charity wearing a $4,200 dress and receive personal gifts of a $4,000 Chanel handbag and have the audacity to ask people to donate money?” asked Kenya who said the spectacle made her “stomach turn.”
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here