She says the protest wasn’t (surprisingly) linked to Porsha’s failure to acknowledge nor failure to care, or both, about Kenya’s “accomplishments.” Instead it had everything to do with Porsha’s timing and taste for luxury.
“Many people have confused my title and it doesn’t offend me. However, in this instance, the blatant disrespect and disregard for my title and accomplishments that night did not fall to the wayside,” said Kenya, who was more offended by Porsha’s display of extravagance in the name of charity. “Disturbingly, the host prides herself on being a glorified gold digger and self-proclaimed ‘princess,'” wrote Kenya in her Bravo blog. “You can fix a lot of things, but you cannot fix stupidity,” she said.
Regardless of how anyone feels about Kenya, she does make note of an important factor. During the Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless Foundation, Porsha, who happens to be the founder’s granddaughter, accepted some very expensive gifts from her new husband. A $4,000 Chanel handbag was a surprise gift for the event’s special guest, while she had the nerve to ask people to donate money for the homeless.
“Why would anyone stand in front of a crowd under the pretense of charity wearing a $4,200 dress and receive personal gifts of a $4,000 Chanel handbag and have the audacity to ask people to donate money?” asked Kenya who said the spectacle made her “stomach turn.”
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here