She says the protest wasn’t (surprisingly) linked to Porsha’s failure to acknowledge nor failure to care, or both, about Kenya’s “accomplishments.” Instead it had everything to do with Porsha’s timing and taste for luxury.
“Many people have confused my title and it doesn’t offend me. However, in this instance, the blatant disrespect and disregard for my title and accomplishments that night did not fall to the wayside,” said Kenya, who was more offended by Porsha’s display of extravagance in the name of charity. “Disturbingly, the host prides herself on being a glorified gold digger and self-proclaimed ‘princess,'” wrote Kenya in her Bravo blog. “You can fix a lot of things, but you cannot fix stupidity,” she said.
Regardless of how anyone feels about Kenya, she does make note of an important factor. During the Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless Foundation, Porsha, who happens to be the founder’s granddaughter, accepted some very expensive gifts from her new husband. A $4,000 Chanel handbag was a surprise gift for the event’s special guest, while she had the nerve to ask people to donate money for the homeless.
“Why would anyone stand in front of a crowd under the pretense of charity wearing a $4,200 dress and receive personal gifts of a $4,000 Chanel handbag and have the audacity to ask people to donate money?” asked Kenya who said the spectacle made her “stomach turn.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here