The temperamental reality show star and former pageant queen might be desperate to be married.
So here’s the diagnosis – she’s wild, crazy, and acts like a lunatic because she wants to be loved. And maybe by the time she’s married and gets
knocked up, she’ll be better, right?
Oh, we can only be so hopeful.
Kenya has been all but subtle about what she wants from her current man – a ring and some babies.
She’s been criticized for pressuring her boyfriend into proposing to her, as she constantly reminds herself and everyone else that she’s getting no younger.
“I want a baby like yesterday. I don’t want to wait. I’m ready,” she told him in a recent episode. “I’m going to do whatever it takes to get that ring.”
And it’s a wonder why she’s still unmarried.
The poor man is probably scared at just the though of a mini-Kenya running around. Who could handle two of her?
The only solution – counseling, a good book and a glass of wine.
Check out Kenya on VH1’s “Morning Buzz”:
Big Morning Buzz Live
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here