The temperamental reality show star and former pageant queen might be desperate to be married.
So here’s the diagnosis – she’s wild, crazy, and acts like a lunatic because she wants to be loved. And maybe by the time she’s married and gets
knocked up, she’ll be better, right?
Oh, we can only be so hopeful.
Kenya has been all but subtle about what she wants from her current man – a ring and some babies.
She’s been criticized for pressuring her boyfriend into proposing to her, as she constantly reminds herself and everyone else that she’s getting no younger.
“I want a baby like yesterday. I don’t want to wait. I’m ready,” she told him in a recent episode. “I’m going to do whatever it takes to get that ring.”
And it’s a wonder why she’s still unmarried.
The poor man is probably scared at just the though of a mini-Kenya running around. Who could handle two of her?
The only solution – counseling, a good book and a glass of wine.
Check out Kenya on VH1’s “Morning Buzz”:
Big Morning Buzz Live
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here