The temperamental reality show star and former pageant queen might be desperate to be married.
So here’s the diagnosis – she’s wild, crazy, and acts like a lunatic because she wants to be loved. And maybe by the time she’s married and gets
knocked up, she’ll be better, right?
Oh, we can only be so hopeful.
Kenya has been all but subtle about what she wants from her current man – a ring and some babies.
She’s been criticized for pressuring her boyfriend into proposing to her, as she constantly reminds herself and everyone else that she’s getting no younger.
“I want a baby like yesterday. I don’t want to wait. I’m ready,” she told him in a recent episode. “I’m going to do whatever it takes to get that ring.”
And it’s a wonder why she’s still unmarried.
The poor man is probably scared at just the though of a mini-Kenya running around. Who could handle two of her?
The only solution – counseling, a good book and a glass of wine.
Check out Kenya on VH1’s “Morning Buzz”:
Big Morning Buzz Live
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here