The temperamental reality show star and former pageant queen might be desperate to be married.
So here’s the diagnosis – she’s wild, crazy, and acts like a lunatic because she wants to be loved. And maybe by the time she’s married and gets
knocked up, she’ll be better, right?
Oh, we can only be so hopeful.
Kenya has been all but subtle about what she wants from her current man – a ring and some babies.
She’s been criticized for pressuring her boyfriend into proposing to her, as she constantly reminds herself and everyone else that she’s getting no younger.
“I want a baby like yesterday. I don’t want to wait. I’m ready,” she told him in a recent episode. “I’m going to do whatever it takes to get that ring.”
And it’s a wonder why she’s still unmarried.
The poor man is probably scared at just the though of a mini-Kenya running around. Who could handle two of her?
The only solution – counseling, a good book and a glass of wine.
Check out Kenya on VH1’s “Morning Buzz”:
Big Morning Buzz Live
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here