The temperamental reality show star and former pageant queen might be desperate to be married.
So here’s the diagnosis – she’s wild, crazy, and acts like a lunatic because she wants to be loved. And maybe by the time she’s married and gets
knocked up, she’ll be better, right?
Oh, we can only be so hopeful.
Kenya has been all but subtle about what she wants from her current man – a ring and some babies.
She’s been criticized for pressuring her boyfriend into proposing to her, as she constantly reminds herself and everyone else that she’s getting no younger.
“I want a baby like yesterday. I don’t want to wait. I’m ready,” she told him in a recent episode. “I’m going to do whatever it takes to get that ring.”
And it’s a wonder why she’s still unmarried.
The poor man is probably scared at just the though of a mini-Kenya running around. Who could handle two of her?
The only solution – counseling, a good book and a glass of wine.
Check out Kenya on VH1’s “Morning Buzz”:
Big Morning Buzz Live
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here